VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
To be honest after two and a half months of waiting i'm a bit disappointed about the update. I needed maybe about 10 minutes to play from the end of 0.3 to to end of 0.4. If i were a gold patreon, i would be pretty pissed to have paid over 20 dollar (10 dollar for one month gold membership) since last update and only get additional 10 minutes of playtime.

But the new xxx-scene is very nice =)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
To be honest after two and a half months of waiting i'm a bit disappointed about the update. I needed maybe about 10 minutes to play from the end of 0.3 to to end of 0.4. If i were a gold patreon, i would be pretty pissed to have paid over 20 dollar (for two months and a half) since last update and only get additional 10 minutes of playtime.

But the new xxx-scene is very nice =)
Looked on his page and gold seems to cost $10 not that much in all honesty in my opinion and you should just be happy you got this at all didn’t seem like anyone was going to update the game at all and you gotta think this game is still in its baby phase of development

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
was having alot of fun..then Gary Coleman looked up at me with desire and i felt my lunch begin to rise and i had to run...6 showers later i still feel dirty.
ikr, and she's a cheer leader? Since when did wide assed goblins become Cheer leaders?

I enjoyed the update because I think Mom is smoking hot but I'm starting to think this whole 'Game' is actually a psychology or sociology Grad Students experiment in visual gas-lighting ... Nothing about Precious makes sense.

Reactions: Rythan25

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The younger sister should have been Carly at the diner, and vice versa. Carly looks more like a family member than Kermit.

Reactions: Rythan25

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
i like the game just klase i like the story (as far as it is so far) this is a really first class game and also funny i just hope that it goes on in any case I can hardly wait until the next update comes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
im having fun with the game, just wish the wait between updates wasnt so long, at the current pace i guess my grandkids can try the finished product

Reactions: Ray1021

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Anyone have issues with this game? After i hit start, black screen. Didnt had issues on 0.1 or 0.2 or in any other games.

edit : hmm nevermind, it seems the RenPy_universal_transparent_textbox_mod has issues with this game when naming a char
Fixed - I used -

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Better Fan Sigs than the other ones for anyone who wants to show the game love ty ty :)

Reactions: asd33asd33

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
Does this really end after the pool party ? Did I miss some content, or is there really 1 scene with Scarlet, 2 scenes with the secretary, and maybe 2 or 3 scenes with the mother (that I dont care for) and 1 voyeurism scene with the eldest daughter ? (because yes, thats the best word to describe it)
I really dont feel like this is a game people should pay for on a monthly base

Reactions: John-18

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Does this really end after the pool party ? Did I miss some content, or is there really 1 scene with Scarlet, 2 scenes with the secretary, and maybe 2 or 3 scenes with the mother (that I dont care for) and 1 voyeurism scene with the eldest daughter ? (because yes, thats the best word to describe it)
I really dont feel like this is a game people should pay for on a monthly base
Yes that is all right now and considering the game is in still development it’s only on its 4th update and he usually gets it out every two months and personally just my opinion tho I am fine supporting a game I want more updates on but like I said just my opinion

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
It is fine supporting it.
But a 20$ per update, with this level of content, does not seem like a proper thing to ask of the peoples who indeed want to support you

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Does no one visit his Patreon page idk why people keep saying $20 :ROFLMAO: he releases the updates for $10 a dammed good price considering most devs charge 20-50 for a new update

Reactions: UncleVT
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes