VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks, Guys! (Samantha little bit scary. ;))
Just wondering but what are you saying 'thanks' for and that is completely fine that is your own opinion most of us do not feel that way

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
For those asking about the update he usually pushes them out every two months and I say Usually seems like this coming up update is about Alice path

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Just wondering but what are you saying 'thanks' for and that is completely fine that is your own opinion most of us do not feel that way
I do not fully understand. I don't speak it English. The game is absolutely good, but i think : Samantha face is a little bit scary, or strange, weird. I hope I didn't hurt anyone. Sorry!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I do not fully understand. I don't speak it English. The game is absolutely good, but i think : Samantha face is a little bit scary, or strange, weird. I hope I didn't hurt anyone. Sorry!
Just said it’s youre own opinion some of us do not feel this way

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Yes me too and I like the fact the MC doesn t say/think anything about it when he watches it ... he doesn t need to ;)

BTW do you know when we ll get a new update ?
He usually cranks them out every two months at least

U

User_10739

Uploaded v5.0, updated OP and here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Blah, blah, blah, Lossy compression, blah, blah, blah... I'm sure you get it by now :p

Family Man...? [v5.0] [MoleMan] - Original Size: (1.26GB)

Squashed Download - PC (120MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes