VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

SFPerkele

Sep 7, 2018
Well first of all, thank you for the game and for the update.

The update was a bit on a short side I have to say, but it did bring some new possibilities for the future episodes in the form of the old friend and particularly his daughter. One thing that bothered me a bit was that after fucking the secretary/assistant Alice in the office table, it doesn't matter whether you cum inside her or not, the end result seems to be exactly the same. Now I don't know if there are some hidden variables and/or stats that will effect some later states of the game, but as of now it seems that the choice to cum in her or on her is meaningless.

But anyways, I think the game is very promising and will keep checking its progress in the future as well.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Straight from Patreon

This update may appear a little short on the main story, but that is because this update affected multiple paths. Some you may have to go back to the beginning to find.
I offer this hint, there are 3 intimate scenes, another teaser scene and 1 ending to find.

Also here is
Mac update-
Linux update-

Reactions: aweriel
Feb 12, 2018
Hey guys.
Can you tell me how I get to the bartender blowjob scene in the bath?
I only get the option between fucking her (game over) and to completely neglect her what I really don't want to do either...

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys.
Can you tell me how I get to the bartender blowjob scene in the bath?
I only get the option between fucking her (game over) and to completely neglect her what I really don't want to do either...
What did you do with her in chapter one ? It all depends what choice you picked for cumming on her took me awhile too I won’t spoil it lol

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Surprisingly short for being 0.5 also as others have mentioned the younger daughter needs a new face.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Remind me again ... why the youngest daughter is ugly ? ... Is the women previous husband was me ? ... I have a strong gene and my face like mud, that's probably my daughter.

Reactions: king2854

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
I'm obsessed with Alice - such hotness - I like the younger daughter, don't change her - conventionally unattractive women are so hot to me lol.
Hopefully we'll get some smoother animations down the road, but loving what's on offer here, even if the update was short. Alice is my Jam Fam

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Redhead Scarlett..98.7% of players of course chose "hell yes" DUH..its a redhead..named Scarlett..y'all know that penis kryptonite!! hopefully down the road we'll be able to dump Nosejob MacBotoxface and head back to the bar forEVER!!!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Redhead Scarlett..98.7% of players of course chose "hell yes" DUH..its a redhead..named Scarlett..y'all know that penis kryptonite!! hopefully down the road we'll be able to dump Nosejob MacBotoxface and head back to the bar forEVER!!!
A redhead... time to make space on my D drive

Reactions: MMstudios

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Somewhat interesting new scenes, but if you didn't have the saves where you needed them, it would be a lot more difficult getting all of them. New girl Mindy might become a thing as well, depending on how she looks and how secret you can keep it from her father, which if handled poorly can be the end of a good friendship.

But if he's going to keep on doing alternate scenes, depending on one earlier choice, it's good to be prepared at all times unless he also makes a quick gallery function to go with it.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Somewhat interesting new scenes, but if you didn't have the saves where you needed them, it would be a lot more difficult getting all of them. New girl Mindy might become a thing as well, depending on how she looks and how secret you can keep it from her father, which if handled poorly can be the end of a good friendship.

But if he's going to keep on doing alternate scenes, depending on one earlier choice, it's good to be prepared at all times unless he also makes a quick gallery function to go with it.
Sorry but what new girl mindy ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Game spoiled for me, not at all interested in seeing the other girls with boyfriends, kills the fantasy of the game so to speak. Deleted.
yup..the moment she was shown being splooshed in by beach-bro she was knocked off the list...and i did not "look closer"..lol
to be honest..this game makes the pursuit of various women zero fun..as it either leads to you being an asshole(redhead at work) or a game over...basically you have to follow the plastic surgery template blonde and thats that.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes