VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Me neither, but that's one of the reasons I like Ren'Py - you can save before every choice and have a do over. Unity, on the other hand, gets really frustrating without a walkthrough.
I agree with you. It's just the first time I played this I approached the woman and offered to buy a drink (fairly normal thing to do) and got game over.

Not a big deal I can roll back or start over but it almost made me not try again...not the best way to get people interested in any case. :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Family Man v5.0.

Reactions: Simple Rick

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Personally I have no problem with the fact eldest daughter had sex with Trent, they are both grown up and he is her current boyfriend after all. Would not have minded that render time put into another sex scene though, immersion is more with the MC as some annoying beach bum. :p
I agree, if a character already has a BF or husband, I don't see it as anything bad if they are having sex with that person, they are after all in a relationship, I just don't really want to see it or hear about it. It is immersion breaking especially for a game with a MC POV to suddenly jump to a new character simply to watch them have sex with someone other than the MC. Also for a lot of other people it is a game ender. Now if the MC was in the house and walked in and then had the option to peek or leave, that would be one thing, but to just show the seen to show the scene, felt off.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
If intrested i modified the Script to avoid seeing the scene between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just copy paste in game folder
let me know if it works
Thanks for the effort, it's appreciated. However I already uninstalled the game.
Hopefully this will be useful for others though.

Cheers

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Uploaded v5.0, updated OP and here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Blah, blah, blah, Lossy compression, blah, blah, blah... I'm sure you get it by now :p

Family Man...? [v5.0] [MoleMan] - Original Size: (1.26GB)

Squashed Download - PC (120MB): - - -
[/Spoiler]
MEGA - "Temporary error re-trying"

I'll try again later.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@Kasey or @UncleVT can you update the OP
Mac update-
Linux update-

Also not sure if this counts as a change log but straight from Patreon
This update may appear a little short on the main story, but that is because this update affected multiple paths. Some you may have to go back to the beginning to find.

I offer this hint, there are 3 intimate scenes, another teaser scene and 1 ending to find.

Reactions: UncleVT

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
So if you are like me, on the Mom-only path there is really nothing in this update. Oh well ... hope the next release has something. maybe its just me but imho fucking the secretary, housekeeper, etc. is almost always a bad idea ... that shit never ends well irl. Its all about supply and demand; Good help is hard to find _ Pussy is everywhere.

And I gotta say the concept and definition of 'Cheer Leader' has been drastically misunderstood here ... C'mon Dev , give us a break and re-draw lil-sis ... No way that frog would ever make the squad.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Great scene/scenes with Alice, girl is thicc. Worth the wait for me.
Expecting her to take a back seat in the next update, which would be a bit sad, since I'm not really into the 'main' characters as much. Anyway, let's see how it goes.

Reactions: MMstudios

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
One of the best games around; story is really engaging, characters are great with SO many possibilities! :devilish: Oh, and has one of THE hottest asses in all gamedom! HEHE Alice is second to none...:devilish::love::p GREAT job MM(y)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
How do you get the "bad Alice" route?
During the first session right after blackmailing her, don't warn her before cumming.

Doesn't seem a big enough decision to cause the branching, but seems that if you cum in her mouth without warning, you get the Bad Alice route, and if you warn her and cum on her face, you get the Good Alice route.

At least that's what I can tell from the playthrough, the code is a little crazy. Can't really tell how he's keeping track of things for sure.

Reactions: Keyser_Soze5

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
There Is no way to avoid the older daughter scene with her boyfriend onAndroid, is there? I hate that scene. Almost quit playing due to it. I was hoping to be able to hook up with her at some point. :( Any idea if that will happen in a future update?

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
There is not enough games which give you freedom of choice to either be normal or devious mc. Forcing secretary into predicament she's in was it, bonus points for that from me in a review once I beat the game.

Reactions: MMstudios

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
maybe its just me but imho fucking the secretary, housekeeper, etc. is almost always a bad idea ... that shit never ends well irl. Its all about supply and demand; Good help is hard to find _ Pussy is everywhere.
That's the truth. But that's why it has appeal in-game, because you can do it and get away without the IRL consequences. Personally, I don't want to play a 'good life choices' simulator that much (even if I could use the practice for real life).

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes