VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

karrek

May 14, 2017
Can someone please post what the three new intimate scenes and one teaser are? I only found two scenes and a teaser.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
huh the big daughter is way to hoter than her mom and the younger 1 look fairly stupid and ugly has the mom was a cheater before meeting MC?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
huh the big daughter is way to hoter than her mom and the younger 1 look fairly stupid and ugly has the mom was a cheater before meeting MC?
ummm what now ? Did you play the game or not read it fully the MC has started dating the mother and those are not his kids

Reactions: MMstudios

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
ummm what now ? Did you play the game or not read it fully the MC has started dating the mother and those are not his kids
i crealy didn't play the game cuz i didn't know the name of those two and when i didn't know their name what should i call them so i sayed daughter of this mother and ended with before meeting with mc so im not saying those two are his daughter but they are daughter of the mother

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
i crealy didn't play the game cuz i didn't know the name of those two and when i didn't know their name what should i call them so i sayed daughter of this mother and ended with before meeting with mc so im not saying those two are his daughter but they are daughter of the mother
you just have to push enter and you can call them whatever you like and idk what you mean about the rest sorry

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
you just have to push enter and you can call them whatever you like and idk what you mean about the rest sorry
i was just saying why the other girl is ugly is the mother was cheating on his husband(when she had a husband not now) or they are half sisters my problem was only the ugly girl and wanted to know why she's ugly dats all

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
i was just saying why the other girl is ugly is the mother was cheating on his husband(when she had a husband not now) or they are half sisters my problem was only the ugly girl and wanted to know why she's ugly dats all
Everyone thinks of beauty in their own way and it was said in chapter one think you might have skipped some of the story

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
If you don't offer Alice bigger salary to go above and beyond, is there an opportunity for something down the line?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
@Zonal12 No, it seems to shut down that route for good. Would probably be too much effort to make extra scenes for the possibility that she gets seduced later rather than sooner, so I don't really see it happening.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
@SecretSal Thanks for the coding tips you provided on my Patreon page. Super helpful and I am sure will help streamline things for me for future updates.

Cheers,

Reactions: SecretSal

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
@SecretSal Thanks for the coding tips you provided on my Patreon page. Super helpful and I am sure will help streamline things for me for future updates.

Cheers,
Glad to be of any help. Did you sort out the variables for the custom name colors alright? (edit: Ok, just saw the Patreon reply that you did. Awesome!)

Oh btw, while you're here, I think you can message any of the available mods and get a Game Developer tag.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Glad to be of any help. Did you sort out the variables for the custom name colors alright? (edit: Ok, just saw the Patreon reply that you did. Awesome!)

Oh btw, while you're here, I think you can message any of the available mods and get a Game Developer tag.
Will do, thanks again!

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
hehe, play the game and you will change your ... "tune" (Looney Tune's, get it..? aaaanyway...), and see the youngest daughter is honestly, the more I play, the hottest of all of them. She has an honest, sweet disposition and couldn't be more appealing. MM has written an amazingly loveable character..... yeah, and her ass is also pretty frikken amazing... :)

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Just finished my first ever play through and I love it! Great story, great characters, can't wait for more! Wish you all the best with the game and outside of it. Keep up the amazing work!

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Just finished my first ever play through and I love it! Great story, great characters, can't wait for more! Wish you all the best with the game and outside of it. Keep up the amazing work!
Thanks so much Miho for the kind words, really happy you enjoyed it!

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Great game so far. Few things, not sure if they've been mentioned before. You coded the waitress (Tammy) in the mountainside restaurant and Wayne under the same initial in the RPY code so she comes up marked as Wayne. Secondly, I'm not sure it's necessary to name Alice something else, you could just have her being named Alice. I get the want, but her "name" comes up as Alice in the scripted conversation at one point instead of whatever you named her. Just didn't seem a needed name. I get the family, that's fine. But it's not like other people you're hinting at being able to go after are nameable (Carly, Scarlet), so I'm not sure she needs to be.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes