VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Man, so much hate for Jailbait, or whatever the rest of you guys named her. I think she's cute. Nonstandard, but cute. Maybe look down a little when she's on screen if you don't like her face, her body is fantastic.
There is lot of love for her on my page lol. Put up a poll last night for a special render and of the 7 girls she has half the total votes. ;-)

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
In all honesty, when I first started I reached out to a few devs and asked advice. The best piece I got was from Luxee and it was to, first and foremost, make a game I would want to play. With that said, feet have never done a thing for me, neither has smoking. As you can probably tell, the secretary thing is a huge fetish of mine, hence why Alice gets so much love. ;-)
I absolutely love the Alice character, and hope she gets much more attention in future releases. Ignore anyone bagging on the renders. She has a much more realistic appearance / body type than a lot of other characters out there. The corruption angle is fun, and the riding scene with her and the oral under the desk were top notch. This game may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm having fun. Keep up the good work.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I absolutely love the Alice character, and hope she gets much more attention in future releases. Ignore anyone bagging on the renders. She has a much more realistic appearance / body type than a lot of other characters out there. The corruption angle is fun, and the riding scene with her and the oral under the desk were top notch. This game may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm having fun. Keep up the good work.
Good first post you are absolutely spot on about Alice she makes a nice change from the usual models that are in every other game.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Thanks Xia, glad you are enjoying this far. I think Alice is a nice change of pace, “skinny thick” if you will. ;-)

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
So out of the first 3 choices available to you, 2 lead to game over (and one gives you a screen telling you that the dev didn't fill the game full of end game choices)... no thanks.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
So out of the first 3 choices available to you, 2 lead to game over (and one gives you a screen telling you that the dev didn't fill the game full of end game choices)... no thanks.
It’s a joke. Keep playing. See if things pick up for you.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes