VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As I mentioned previously, it was a moment of weakness (has happened to many of us). You will have the option to pursue or not going forward.
I was more thinking about what her mother will do when she finds out.

Things like that tend not to end well.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I think every character in this game are lovely even that MC's old Secretary. :p
Its sad that MC have to break things up with that bartender girl (sorry can't remember her name), But i understand that managing her character in the story would be hard and maybe meaningless too. I wonder if Dev included her to fill the sex scene in the first release :D
^ (I was wrong :p)
It also surprises me that this game doesn't have romance tag cause the game is quite romantic :unsure:
So far my fav are
Elie, aah Perfect waifu
Alice, again perfect waifu :p hope next update will have more content of her.
Samantha, is she have daddy issues ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well I have a question for dev MMstudios, is there any possibility of pregnancy/pregnancies in future ?:p
I will say that I haven’t ruled out the possibility of a knock up but no current plans for it.

Reactions: Le Pew and Riitesh

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Can’t say there won’t be fetish items that pop up, but doubt will be smoking and I am going to steer clear of NTR I think.
Glad to read that. And also please spare us the foot fetish too. Too many games have it but it looks like some filler in an otherwise lacking story.
As for me this game is great as it is. Keep it up and give us a nice follow up to the story.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Keep askin, 7.0 or 0,7? realy wasnt a troll. the game is very good, stable in dialogs, makes a person want more BUT.... very small, doing it in 20m is a bit... yea i spidrun but still....

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Keep askin, 7.0 or 0,7? realy wasnt a troll. the game is very good, stable in dialogs, makes a person want more BUT.... very small, doing it in 20m is a bit... yea i spidrun but still....
Not really sure what you are asking to be honest. The latest version is 7.1, this is the 7th installment and #7 had an update to correct some coding issues.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Glad to read that. And also please spare us the foot fetish too. Too many games have it but it looks like some filler in an otherwise lacking story.
As for me this game is great as it is. Keep it up and give us a nice follow up to the story.
In all honesty, when I first started I reached out to a few devs and asked advice. The best piece I got was from Luxee and it was to, first and foremost, make a game I would want to play. With that said, feet have never done a thing for me, neither has smoking. As you can probably tell, the secretary thing is a huge fetish of mine, hence why Alice gets so much love. ;-)

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Not really sure what you are asking to be honest. The latest version is 7.1, this is the 7th installment and #7 had an update to correct some coding issues.
I think they are just confused because you started at 1.0 instead of 0.1 and were expecting 7.0 to be massive in terms of content.

Reactions: MMstudios

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I think they are just confused because you started at 1.0 instead of 0.1 and were expecting 7.0 to be massive in terms of content.
Yea, I’ve seen a different number system for every game I’ve played. That just seemed simple when I started to stuck with it. Easier for me to keep track lol

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
watever realy all the 0.2, 4,9. 8.68.... etc. .Some games get 0.1 or 1.0 then abandon.... And honestly i expected a bit more of content cuz of that "numeric idiocracy" lol. Hope you can get it. NOT trolling, let it be clear.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Heh. She is legit not as hot as most 90% 98% of the H-game princesses out tehre, that's true. But honestly, if she was a girl you knew IRL, you'd think she was "pretty cute", maybe kind of a butterface (rockin' body, kind of a meh face), and be OK with that. I actually like that she looks a little different.

Besides, I have a theory here. Bear in mind she's jailbait right now, guys. And MM has already confirmed there will be a time jump. (Please, please, PLEASE, do not let it be tied to non-avoidable pregnancy fetish. I can't handle another good game being wrecked by that shit.) Given the well known H-game phenomenon of teenaged females being mysteriously biologically delayed by a few years, I suspect that between 17 and 18 she'll have the sort of "blossoming" years that most girls get between 14 and 16, and she'll come out of the time jump with a noticeably prettier face.
I hope so... because all I see when I look at her is Transexual Gary Coleman. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: greenp and buff
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes