VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I haven't played the new update yet, but I ask, is there any chance Wayne isn't having sex with the maid? Or is it unavoidable and will happen anyway?

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Yea someone posted already, I’ll wait a day or so and fix all the stuff at once
That's cool. There is also an error if when his niece asks if he wants to touch her breasts. It's a game-ender unless you rollback and decline rather than accept her offer.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I haven't played the new update yet, but I ask, is there any chance Wayne isn't having sex with the maid? Or is it unavoidable and will happen anyway?
It seems fairly set in stone (but the MC may not witness it if he's too busy with Wayne's wife at the time). Part of the couple's function (esp. the conversation between the two women) in the narrative seems to be to broaden Elie's mind and open her up to sharing the MC, too avoid (or at least mitigate) all hell breaking loose if/when she finds out about all the other women he's been fucking.

Reactions: Qmil679

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I knew some would be disappointed with no Alice this time around but I have big plans for her in the next one!
Banzai! It makes sense that she's not in this update (as established at the end of the last version), but she's still a favourite.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There is threesome scene too (mc,ellie,mindy)...
Good shout, I'd missed that: Caution Elie against drinking the first time and encourage her the second.

(That also gives you a chance to fuck the maid, with a follow-up to come later if the MC comes inside her.)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i was hoping for the eldest daughter .. but got a big surprise instead ... great game (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Family Man...? [v9.0] [MoleMan] - Original Size: 3.37 GB

Download Win,Linux (217MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (201MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me Hero :love: :love:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I can spank the Maid and when i'm done "Error" Only rollback option. Again with maid After 3some try to Bang maid in Kitchen "error" again only roll back option. Would have been something if Wayne stuck around and made it a NTR on mom moment lol :whistle::unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

M10

Dec 11, 2017
When i try to go for the maid after the threesome i have the this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 134552, in script
jump yessofiaquickie10d
ScriptError: could not find label 'yessofiaquickie10d'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 134552, in script
jump yessofiaquickie10d
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\FamilyMan-9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\FamilyMan-9.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'yessofiaquickie10d'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Aug 14 20:47:02 2020

Reactions: belovedeggs

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I have a question about the creator, why is he called MoleMan? is he like IronMan but instead of Iron it is Mole?
Next time on Family Man.....V(x) MoleMan clears the air once and for all why he uses the pseudonym "MoleMan", will the revelation speed up the updates or will it signal the beginning of the end? Find out more, in the next update of FAMILY MAN V(xx).

• Haha
Reactions: MMstudios

mumudark

Nov 23, 2016
Yeah i get the same prob when spanking the maid
It's a misspell in game/script.rpy. Use a texteditor and open the script-file. Search for "sofiastopspank1ac" and put a zero after 1 (so it says "sofiastopspank10ac") (or delete a zero in the label below). Save and retry. Remember to close the game, and begin from a saved place, you can save just before the error, should work fine.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks Dev!(y) Lockdown-Friday just got way less boring ;)

I was hoping some of my favorite games would get up-dates this weekend and here you are:love:. Appreciate Ya!

• Love
Reactions: MMstudios
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes