VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
5 min to download, thats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to long.
sooo, then Extracting it..... DAMN have to wait again ......

Beside that problems:
YAY YAY YAY its out :love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I am not high or anything but why MoleMan? super curious about it now
Long ass story that’s started from some kid in highschool with a huge mole. Use to yell mole whenever we saw him. Spawned into something else when was like a catch phrase amongst my friends. Like instead of how are ya, it was how’s ur mole? Basically put the word in where it don’t belong. When I started online gaming I used as a gamer tag and it has stuck ever since. Not a very interesting story lol

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Long ass story that’s started from some kid in highschool with a huge mole. Use to yell mole whenever we saw him. Spawned into something else when was like a catch phrase amongst my friends. Like instead of how are ya, it was how’s ur mole? Basically put the word in where it don’t belong. When I started online gaming I used as a gamer tag and it has stuck ever since. Not a very interesting story lol
One more mislabel. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think I played all of the paths at the dinner now. Nice variety, was difficult choosing a preferred path.

Fixed here in case someone choose that same path.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Straight outta Austin Powers XD

• Haha
Reactions: MMstudios

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Awesome to see this updated! I was resigned to seeing another Abandoned tag on a great game! It's been so long though, I barely remember what's going on storywise. Guess I'll have to replay from the beginning. The horror! :ROFLMAO:

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
remind me of Genes hairy mole from bob's burger lol but it is a very unique name so perfect branding opportunity

Reactions: MMstudios

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is it my memory tricking me or are there some new scenes in earlier stages of the game?
I don't remember that company picnic for example.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes