3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Is the lesbian stuff avoidable in game ? anyone who played knows ?
The first thing the 'sister' does is to grope her brother's 'girlfriend' (at least, she think she's) in a changing room of a store, and the 'girlfriend' is OK with that. I have only played until that scene so far, but It seems the lesbian stuff is not avoidable. Apparently the girls in this game are just regular sluts that fuck everything that moves just because.

May 7, 2024
if this was a free game you would be correct but people are paying him for it so he actually is beholden to the people on patreon because they're paying him
If people are dumb enough to keep giving away money just for some expensive excuses then that's on them. This is why on SS (fuck Patreon) I only sub to devs that actually update their shit every few months and at least a weekly progress report, even if it's just a 0/100 progress bar updated weekly. No report = no sub. Some people are just stupid I guess or are so rich they don't miss $5 a month given away for free and have totally forgot about it.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
The first thing the 'sister' does is to grope her brother's 'girlfriend' (at least, she think she's) in a changing room of a store, and the 'girlfriend' is OK with that. I have only played until that scene so far, but It seems the lesbian stuff is not avoidable. Apparently the girls in this game are just regular sluts that fuck everything that moves just because.
yea, i just quickly checked this game and it seems there is more lesbian content than straight

May 7, 2024
/shrug MC's tend to be mansluts so it's only fair I guess potential LI's get to be sluts too, which is actually kinda realistic.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Wait what this game is back?!?
If he finish now also Lovely Guests (or better a remake) i would be very happy
Lovely Guests was amazing for that time

Reactions: Tekilala
May 7, 2024
He is not beholden to anyone as Patreon is for receiving support/donations. You aren't beholden to people that give you tips for playing guitar at a public square.
Well they better play something if I pay them, otherwise I'm taking my money back, simple as that. If they wanna fight over it I'll simply call the cops and have them kicked out of the square, where I am that's technically panhandling (illegal without a permit, which I don't think city hall hands those out for panhandlers anymore). As far as Patreon I don't use them but on SS shit like this is one reason among many I don't sub to devs that are not productive and don't have a track record, simple as that, same way a bank will not loan you money if you have no credit history or good rating. People that stay subbed for 2+ years and get nothing but excuses or silence and simply complain but still stay subbed that whole time are morons, plain and simple. Unsub, cut your losses and move on. Patreon, SS, etc basically just shift the financial risk of developing a game from the devs to the "customers", and the absolute safest way to not get scammed (my method is 2nd safest) is not pay shit to anyone until you see a completed tag and let the devs fund their own damned development until then like it used to be done.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
stupid question but how the fuck do you get past the part were you are questioned by your lawyer in the police station this here screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

so how in the fuck do you go about those questions i been through it like 50 times and still dont know the fucking combination to move the fuck forward someone please help

• Haha
Reactions: NimrodX

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
stupid question but how the fuck do you get past the part were you are questioned by your lawyer in the police station this here View attachment 3694798 View attachment 3694801

so how in the fuck do you go about those questions i been through it like 50 times and still dont know the fucking combination to move the fuck forward someone please help
to close account
had other place to be
stolen

May 7, 2024
stupid question but how the fuck do you get past the part were you are questioned by your lawyer in the police station this here View attachment 3694798 View attachment 3694801

View attachment 3694804 View attachment 3694806

3x3x3 = only 27 possible combos, so you must have done some of the wrong ones more than once.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes