3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Patreon, SS, etc basically just shift the financial risk of developing a game from the devs to the "customers", and the absolute safest way to not get scammed (my method is 2nd safest) is not pay shit to anyone until you see a completed tag and let the devs fund their own damned development until then like it used to be done.
I agree 100%!
Devs on Patreon don't owe anyone anything. People CAN donate if they wish but don't have to. Most games get public releases for free. If people don't want to feel cheated they should definitely wait until it's completed before spending. Anything you give prior to that is a gamble.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
No quick menu and a shitty hard white textbox. And considering this posts dates back to 2018 it seems there's no point. somehow isn't finished after 6 years and it still looks and plays like a 2018 game.

Reactions: Pumpinger

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Family Matters v0.11
and Family Matters Christmas Event v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
So a 2 year Blank out with the Dev being M.I.A. then an update shorter then a wet fart after the flu....

So Many Devs who just keep thinking VN's are Cash Cows and then make a Half assed Decently made stories and then drip feed you along.

Either write a story you know you can make Yourself and Produce Yourself or get Help and keep a Consistent timetable instead of *Pissing In the Wind* like you do and "Expecting" everything will splash down into place as you intended it to.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So a 2 year Blank out with the Dev being M.I.A. then an update shorter then a wet fart after the flu....

So Many Devs who just keep thinking VN's are Cash Cows and then make a Half assed Decently made stories and then drip feed you along.

Either write a story you know you can make Yourself and Produce Yourself or get Help and keep a Consistent timetable instead of *Pissing In the Wind* like you do and "Expecting" everything will splash down into place as you intended it to.
This dev doesn't give 2 shits and never has and never will, making less than $200 is just a hobby at this point...

It's people's own stupidity if they keep "donating".

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
No quick menu and a shitty hard white textbox. And considering this posts dates back to 2018 it seems there's no point. somehow isn't finished after 6 years and it still looks and plays like a 2018 game.
Ya, I'm not a fan of title's using white textboxes... So I've been messing with the gui interface for an hour or so with the settings to change it...but I'm still having a few issues with some things. But here is what I have done so far if you or anyone wants to give it a try (It's not perfect, but it seems to work so far).

Here is my quick adjustment compilation mod, which can make the game play easier on the eyes (more visually pleasing for big screen users).

DARK MODE
The following changes and additions included with this mod...
  • Changed the default white textbox with a custom shaded version, as well as other white boxes, bars, etc.
  • Re-wrote many of the gui settings to remove that white shit (still needs work, but it's usable).
  • Included a quick menu mod, which can be enabled using your Q key (hide it or display it)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which displays the data behind the story choices
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which can be used to view story choices and as well edit (I use it as a secondary tool to compliment the UCD mod)
Update:
  • Included a unren-rollback.rpy file, which should enable the rollback feature again with this Ren'Py title.
Installation: Just extract and merge this game folder compilation with this titles game folder. (It will override the default settings to display the changes I made without having to UnRen your game.)

Enjoy...saving your eyes.

An example of a before the changes made... (textbox is white with black dialog text)
screenshot0002.png

Example of the updated gui settings (using a custom dark bottom textbox, with changed white text)... Also these changes can be used with future updates (tested on a chapter 10 release and it work fine)
screenshot0005.png
(OK, so how is that sexy...Scarlett talking about her desire fucking her father while give MC a hj? :FacePalm: )

Regards.

Last edited:

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
here are my unofficial android ports of Family Matters v0.11
and Family Matters Christmas Event v1.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for getting on this porting so quickly.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes