Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I think I softlock the game.
I have more than 2 pages of lock event in the gallery but I'm turning into circle, always the same events with Yumiko, Kara etc ..
The hints are totally useless, I can't text Tina, I can see the sewer downtown, Kurt or Pandora cannot be found.
Am I the only one ?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I think I softlock the game.
.9.17I have more than 2 pages of lock event in the gallery but I'm turning into circle, always the same events with Yumiko, Kara etc ..
The hints are totally useless, I can't text Tina, I can see the sewer downtown, Kurt or Pandora cannot be found.
Am I the only one ?
The gallery was a mistake, i let the 0.9.17 code on it.

These scene's aren't available on the 0.9.9

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Futaglit

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
What a good game!, the story, the girls, the main, all good
ineda expBut why the sex scene not fullscreen?
I explained it on my Patreon, it's mostly cause of my screen, i will be getting a 4k screen soon.

To tell the truth almost everything for the 1.0 will remade, I'm aware the game have several flaws, clipping, sound effects, non looping music, all these things will get a nice upgrade when we are about to launch next year.

Nollid221

Sep 8, 2019
hope it's just somehow a "me" problem, but the name reverting back to main character is still happening, is there a perm fix or do I just have to restart the story every time, it seems to happen on the dialogue right before a scene change.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
hope it's just somehow a "me" problem, but the name reverting back to main character is still happening, is there a perm fix or do I just have to restart the story every time, it seems to happen on the dialogue right before a scene change.
I'ts still happening? i made sure the changes will work right after, i think your persistant date is not saving right, try to delete it.

Look.

"Before we start, I thought it would be nice to introduce myself. My name is..."
$ b = renpy.input("What is your name?", default="Danzig").strip() or "Danzig"
$ persistent.name = b
"In the default titles, you will see 'Friend' for Keren, Kara, and Kurt. That's how the game was designed."
"But you are free to change it to a playstyle that fits you better."
"Keren, Kara, and Kurt are siblings. Steve is their father. If you are unsure, leave FRIEND. You can always change it later on the status screen at ANYTIME."
$ f1 = renpy.input("How you will adress Kara and Keren?", default="Friend").strip() or "Friend"
$ persistent.f1 = f1
$ f4 = renpy.input("How you will Adress Kurt?", default="Friend").strip() or "Friend"
$ persistent.f4 = f4
$ f2 = renpy.input("How Kara, Keren and Kurt will adress you?", default="Friend").strip() or "Friend"
$ persistent.f2 = f2
$ f3 = renpy.input("How you will adress Steve?, He is Kara, Kurt and Keren father.", default="Friend").strip() or "Friend"
$ persistent.f3 = f3
$ b = persistent.name
$ f1 = persistent.f1
$ f2 = persistent.f2
$ f3 = persistent.f3
$ f4 = persistent.f4

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes