Finuee

Gorehound Gal
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2022
Wow I didn't even know SL was still around. Back in mid to late 00s, it was so active that I could earn a good supplementary income from activities there. The fact it's still alive and looks decent enough, is surprising.
Same thing happened to me with IMVU, used to get a couple extra bucks there in the late 00s / early 10s, though I haven't been around there in like 10 years...

8Juka8

Apr 27, 2019
It's been a while since I downloaded the game, but at some point in the updates the fighting sections at the beginning stopped happening? I mean, in the part of the bar where some guys come to fight the protagonist, as soon as the fighting section starts, the life bar appears on the screen and right after that happens I get a "game over", or in other words, it's as if I automatically lost the fight without even getting into one. And in the next fighting section, where you have to rescue Nina, where there would be a shootout (choosing the shootout option) or the fight against the guy, either of those two options is also an automatic defeat, in the shooting option the same thing happens where the characters' life bar appears on the screen, but soon after the screen flashes red, get dark and says that I die and I am redirected to the menu. While the option of fighting the guy is more of an automatic defeat, but, of course, I live this time and continue as if I had lost even though I didn't even have the chance to try to fight.

I just wanted to know about this because I remember that I had fighting options in these parts, something I no longer had when I downloaded it today.

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It's been a while since I downloaded the game, but at some point in the updates the fighting sections at the beginning stopped happening? I mean, in the part of the bar where some guys come to fight the protagonist, as soon as the fighting section starts, the life bar appears on the screen and right after that happens I get a "game over", or in other words, it's as if I automatically lost the fight without even getting into one. And in the next fighting section, where you have to rescue Nina, where there would be a shootout (choosing the shootout option) or the fight against the guy, either of those two options is also an automatic defeat, in the shooting option the same thing happens where the characters' life bar appears on the screen, but soon after the screen flashes red, get dark and says that I die and I am redirected to the menu. While the option of fighting the guy is more of an automatic defeat, but, of course, I live this time and continue as if I had lost even though I didn't even have the chance to try to fight.

I just wanted to know about this because I remember that I had fighting options in these parts, something I no longer had when I downloaded it today.
to me it sounds like a low stat type of thing 'cause i dont have iisues in those spots

• Red Heart

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024

In any case try deleting the family trouble folderfrom Appdata/roaming/renpy.

Also consider starting over, the game is remastered till the loophole part ^^

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Can someone please give me a description of what the sandbox is like in this?

Also the femdom and pegging content. Are they part and parcel or can you have one without the other?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Can someone please give me a description of what the sandbox is like in this?

Also the femdom and pegging content. Are they part and parcel or can you have one without the other?
You can have any without the other, or none at all.

The sandbox is pretty much optional since you can use shortcuts directly to the event's.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Will the new content feature the new MC model seamlessly especially with the sandbox and all? Will the old model still be prevalent in some places like the animation with him riding the motorcycle in the map menu? It would be non-immersive if so.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Will the new content feature the new MC model seamlessly especially with the sandbox and all? Will the old model still be prevalent in some places like the animation with him riding the motorcycle in the map menu? It would be non-immersive if so.
unfortunatelly yes, but it will vanish with time.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes