instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
great update as always dev.
too bad kurt's story is done,shoul've been waifu till the end,but it's your game.
nevertheless i've nutted countless time with her,good times,imma replay her scenes over and over just to fap :KEK: :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
great update as always dev.
too bad kurt's story is done,shoul've been waifu till the end,but it's your game.
nevertheless i've nutted countless time with her,good times,imma replay her scenes over and over just to fap :KEK: :LUL:
Kurt will appear on more events!

Like the renascence fair.
And building a rock band with Lexi and the goblins! There's a lot more to come including 3somes with other femboys.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
gobbos in the OP preview - are they already in the game or not? stopped for now on 0.9.13 and there was flag check before some dungeon (on hunt for magic shrooms) what make MC mention something about it (gobbos and portal?), but dunno how to get it
same with that tsundere chick (Cass i think?) - there was flag check during dungeon exploration with her for potential sex scene and talk about it afterwards, but i haven't seen any way to actually get that sex scene, she still frigid as hel for me
fucking sandbox man... reason why i hate this shit

tempacc05

Feb 1, 2020
same with that tsundere chick (Cass i think?) - there was flag check during dungeon exploration with her for potential sex scene and talk about it afterwards, but i haven't seen any way to actually get that sex scene, she still frigid as hel for me
To get that scene you have to do the spider scene on the bottom floor then beat the goblin fight on the top floor

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
gobbos in the OP preview - are they already in the game or not? stopped for now on 0.9.13 and there was flag check before some dungeon (on hunt for magic shrooms) what make MC mention something about it (gobbos and portal?), but dunno how to get it
It's during the dungeon, it's a bit trick, but you need to go to the spider part before the goblin fighting.

Reactions: Danv

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Wow I didn't even know SL was still around. Back in mid to late 00s, it was so active that I could earn a good supplementary income from activities there. The fact it's still alive and looks decent enough, is surprising.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes