Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
IF i can make one request since you're doing a remaster. Please replace the yumigasm.mp3 file, hearing some dude in the background fighting for his life as his lungs collapse is really unpleasant to listen to. Seriously, guy sounds like he's on his last legs and going out with an orgasm. Props to him, definitely a great way to go, but the voice does not match with Danzig's physique or stamina one bit.

Edit: is caging Kurt optional? Really not into chastity cages or belts, personally find the entire kink antisexual...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
IF i can make one request since you're doing a remaster. Please replace the yumigasm.mp3 file, hearing some dude in the background fighting for his life as his lungs collapse is really unpleasant to listen to. Seriously, guy sounds like he's on his last legs and going out with an orgasm. Props to him, definitely a great way to go, but the voice does not match with Danzig's physique or stamina one bit.

Edit: is caging Kurt optional? Really not into chastity cages or belts, personally find the entire kink antisexual...

HAHAHAHA God.. Yumiko i mean the model said the exactly same thing.

I will be uploading the remastered Public version today.

But for the moment sounds are the same, the final bersion i will record those myself, with a voice modulator for every girl otherwise tey will all sound like me.

And Caging Kurt is not implemented yet ^^

And finally a Freebie from our work today ^^

Enjoy.

85.png

3595.png

Yumiko changed her body a bit ^^

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that it? Have i hit the content wall? Can't seem to trigger anything new.
You should get a screen saying you did everything, it did not happened?

Anyway i should be releasing the 0.9.15 here in 5 or less hours (testing everything right now)

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I want to like this game, but the models are are shaped like aliens out of this world and the dialogue flow is disjointed and does not make much sense. The MC speaks like a robot with no emoticon. This game has many tags I like like maledom, Netori but models and dialogue prevent me from getting into it.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
I want to like this game, but the models are are shaped like aliens out of this world and the dialogue flow is disjointed and does not make much sense. The MC speaks like a robot with no emoticon. This game has many tags I like like maledom, Netori but models and dialogue prevent me from getting into it.
It's being fixed, both by the remaster and the editors working on it ^^

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FamilyTrouble-0.9.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
It's not Gossip Girl, it's Goth Girl, but I'm watching the show and getting a lot of ideas!
Oh man. from the little I saw of that show. I'm rly affraid of what's to come lol.

Happy to see you're still as consistent.

I'm wondering though, when will we get an event with the headmistress and Yumiko's wife (can't wait to humble them a bit lol or be humbled for those who prefer ig)?

THX

[EDITED]

Last edited:
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Oh man. from the little I saw of that show. I'm rly affraid of what's to come lol.

Happy to see you're still as consistent.

I'm wondering though, when will we get an event with the headmistress and Mori's wife (can't wait to humble them a bit lol or be humbled for those who prefer ig)?

THX
Yumiko wife? It's already completed on Patreon version.

I should work on Hel soon!

Reactions: Johan_0000
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes