Aug 11, 2020
Anna is so great, she really needs to be a main character.
Just curious, did something inspire you for this storyline? I mean being able to date a stripper in a somewhat normal way - i find myself really linking this scenario and im looking for similar games now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Anna is so great, she really needs to be a main character.
Just curious, did something inspire you for this storyline? I mean being able to date a stripper in a somewhat normal way - i find myself really linking this scenario and im looking for similar games now.
Theres a BIG plot twist comming on Anna story hehe hope you like!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
are you telling me there is shit in this game locked behind a paywall code if so fuck this game im out

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I will try to make it more complex and less rng. like right now i'ts based on DND AC.
you roll a d20+skill and need to hit a number.
Hm thats fair enough, after I realised how it works atm I just hold down control and click an attack over and over then reload untill rng favors me lol. But either skipping or more interesting could work for sure.

• Red Heart

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
But it's on the tags O_O
1728597232634.png
Not for the thread people search by on the site it seems?

1728597302221.png
Nor in the genres. Gay tag missing. Gotta include it to get those peeps who want it to roll on into the thread. Game is good enough as-is anyhow that tagging the full array of content is helpful. To know what's all in it. Either way, keep up the great work. :PogChamp:

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
View attachment 4119824
Not for the thread people search by on the site it seems?

View attachment 4119828
Nor in the genres. Gay tag missing. Gotta include it to get those peeps who want it to roll on into the thread. Game is good enough as-is anyhow that tagging the full array of content is helpful. To know what's all in it. Either way, keep up the great work. :PogChamp:
Ah i let Trans-futa cause theres no MM content yet.

But thanks you liked i'm remastering a good chunk of the game for the next public update in a few days ^^

Like New Tina on the beach scene.

3_001.png

Reactions: Ruffuss and Gojii

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm confused, the game says it wasn't written for incest titles, the comments suggest the same, yet the dialogue when checking and finding 'friend' doesn't make sense... huh?

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes