Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Im not getting any combat options though. Everytime combat happens, it just skips and tells me I lost. When I face that demon girl it says game over and theres no way for me to progress or even try to combat her.
Try restarting then should be a save issue cause it's working fine for everyone else.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Im not getting any combat options though. Everytime combat happens, it just skips and tells me I lost. When I face that demon girl it says game over and theres no way for me to progress or even try to combat her.
OPS!! checked here the problem is on my end, sorry!

Will be fixed on next version!

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Play with cheats if you wantto avoid that i'm real sorry about it!

Next version it will work as intended!

lifestealer17

Dec 24, 2022
Try restarting then should be a save issue cause it's working fine for everyone else.
I deleted the game as well as the appdata save location, then installed fresh and tried again but still no combat. At the loophole the thugs beat me up, later at their hideout they beat me up as well, and then the devil girl kills me, all without giving me opportunity for combat. Up till now it didn't matter because losing combat didn't kill you and allowed you to continue the game, but now it's game over with the devil girl. I played this game couple months ago so that's how I know about the combat that's usually supposed to be there, but is being skipped for some reason.

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes