IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
It's Anna pretty much everyone favorite I'm working on one that looks like her too.
finally got around playing it yday/today. was absolutely based lmao but i loved it. characters are crazy and the old school/low quality vibe it gives of somehow makes the whole thing more sluty,sultry.

and like i said anna looked like a fav and def wasnt wrong about it. but damn all the girls are a must have. saw a few of your previews. cant wait to see more content with hel and what kind of other fetishes you introduced to the game.

Good luck and keep it up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
finally got around playing it yday/today. was absolutely based lmao but i loved it. characters are crazy and the old school/low quality vibe it gives of somehow makes the whole thing more sluty,sultry.

and like i said anna looked like a fav and def wasnt wrong about it. but damn all the girls are a must have. saw a few of your previews. cant wait to see more content with hel and what kind of other fetishes you introduced to the game.

Good luck and keep it up.

Next update will have much more from Anna, i worked on a nice squirting scene.

Reactions: IamKhronos

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Hey Dev, I like Yumiko a lot. The talk about turning daddy into mommy and the "chubby" daughter saying her dad is stealing her man sounds good in a humorous AND kinky way, plus the model is good, I love it. I hope you have some good stuff for us in the oven right now for that one, like cock worship, lots of dirty talk, maybe humiliation, spit, chastity cage, some intense big dom balls smacking smaller sub balls from behind on Mori's bed, etc, the degenerate stuff. Better yet if Mori gets to watch, cuckean is cool (then she can join eventually lol). You are doing a great job, game is fun to play, general dialogue is lighthearted and can make you laugh and scenes are hot. Hell, even if you do the opposite of what I'm expecting I would still watch you cook with great interest, keep up the good work!

Yumiko content is planned for the next update!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FamilyTrouble-0.8Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family Trouble [v0.8 Beta] [Goth Girl Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Wangblows 10 Pro, there is a chance that you have the webms encoded on an old codec.
Thats strange i'm using the same as you and no one else is having this problem. i really don't know what i can do to help you. i tested everything here and its working, i'm sorry about that.

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
Thats strange i'm using the same as you and no one else is having this problem. i really don't know what i can do to help you. i tested everything here and its working, i'm sorry about that.
Did some digging and YES - you are using a ADD-ON codec ( AV1 ) that comes separate from base Wangblows.
It looks like the AV1 codec is so new that it's not stable yet. So there is that...
Tried re-encoding the video files using VP8 and VP9 - still nothing - weird, should have worked.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Gothgirlgames, there are two scenes in the replay gallery that i have had no luck unlocking:

1st page, 3rd column, 2nd row.

3rd page, 1st column, 2nd row.

I think you mentioned in answer to a previous poster breaking up with Tina and getting hospitalized, but the first led me nowhere and the second brings me to the Pandora sequence, so i'm lost.

Also, hoping Nina, Erika and Mori get anal scenes that feel less "rushed" and worth of those with Kara, Keren & Anna in the future

A most promising ending indeed. :BootyTime:
Payback is fair. :sneaky:

• Red Heart

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
As soon the sandbox mode start io will be able to focus on the individual models,that way creating exclusive scenes to them, there will be MUCH more i promise ^^

And i will stop updating it weekly since it's affect the writting quality, so i will have time to develop these scenes.

as for the gallery.

Also a little treaty ^^

Esther_001.png Esther_002.png . 1.png

Someone asked for a Jewish girl i decided to create one and include it on the next update.
Still deciding the hair tho.

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Did some digging and YES - you are using a ADD-ON codec ( AV1 ) that comes separate from base Wangblows.
It looks like the AV1 codec is so new that it's not stable yet. So there is that...
Tried re-encoding the video files using VP8 and VP9 - still nothing - weird, should have worked.
I will start using another codec to record then.

Beltian

May 27, 2022
View attachment 3382414

Overview:
Explore a unique storyline with multiple branching paths. Control the fate of the protagonist in a supernatural conspiracy. Immerse yourself in a mix of romance, action, and the supernatural. Engaging narrative with unforgettable characters.
About the Game: "Family Trouble" is not just a game; it's an immersive experience crafted by a passionate developer entering the gaming industry. This project combines the success of games like 'Good Girl Gone Bad' with the humor and animations from 'Solvalley School,' bringing you a fresh and unique adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-01
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Goth Girl Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Support Indie Gaming! As a hobbyist in the gaming industry, I'm excited to share my first project with you. Your support means the world to me! Download "Family Trouble" now and embark on an unforgettable gaming journey.

View attachment 3298328 View attachment 3298329 View attachment 3298332 View attachment 3298333 View attachment 3298336 View attachment 3298337 View attachment 3298391 View attachment 3325170 View attachment 3325171 View attachment 3325173 View attachment 3325174 View attachment 3325175 View attachment 3325176 View attachment 3325177 View attachment 3325178 View attachment 3325179 View attachment 3401453 View attachment 3401454

Overview:
Gallery Unlocker Mod for the game Family Trouble by Goth Girl Games.​

Updated: 03/09/2024
Game/Creator: Goth Girl Games - -
Modder: Beltian - F95
Mod Version: 03/06/2024
Game Version: 0.9 Beta+
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note: This should work for future versions as well, unless the gallery code is changed.

Download: F95Zone

If you like the Game/Mod Please Support the Developer: Goth Girl Games - -

Last edited:

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018
can't seem to get the game to launch. I tried past versions of the game as well as other renpy games and they work fine but this versions of the game just crashes.

• Sad
4.20 star(s) 23 Votes