Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
can't seem to get the game to launch. I tried past versions of the game as well as other renpy games and they work fine but this versions of the game just crashes.

can you give me a log? i could try to investigate what is happening!, sorry about it.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I have a lot planned! You will see in the future putting both together in a scene might be trick cause of patreon sensibilities but i will do my best.
Should honestly just switch from Patreon to Subscribistar or itch.io; I've heard stories and seen Patreon go after people for even the slightest misstep. I get it's the biggest platform but I've heard it's controlling as hell. That being said, if it works for you good for you. Great story thus far, I need more Yumiko

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Should honestly just switch from Patreon to Subscribistar or itch.io; I've heard stories and seen Patreon go after people for even the slightest misstep. I get it's the biggest platform but I've heard it's controlling as hell. That being said, if it works for you good for you. Great story thus far, I need more Yumiko
It's my first game, but i will SURELY switch to subscribe for my next game which will include more adult tones, as for Yumiko, my husband correcting the grammar from a scene with her right now, saturday it should be here ^^
317.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This one is growing on me faster then Yumi's tits did on her.
Bi-weekly is more than generous still.
Now can someone please tell me how to get the scenes with Pandora? Do we have to break up with GF or something? I got tired to trying various options and still not having them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gothgirlgames

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Family Trouble [v0.9 Beta] [Goth Girl Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
This one is growing on me faster then Yumi's tits did on her.
Bi-weekly is more than generous still.
Now can someone please tell me how to get the scenes with Pandora? Do we have to break up with GF or something? I got tired to trying various options and still not having them.
Win the shootout real wounded like 3 hp or less or lose the fist fight to henrique ^^

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
i know theres clearly no sandbox tag but does this game have any kind of sandbox elements? or is it just a pure VN with some kind of turn based combat thrown in

Reactions: Gothgirlgames

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
i know theres clearly no sandbox tag but does this game have any kind of sandbox elements? or is it just a pure VN with some kind of turn based combat thrown in
its Planned, when the Mc gets the new house it will become a sandbox mode, you will learn newskills, magic, hunt monsters girls, do work etc and visit the girls you want. The prologue is purely VN which is almost ending.

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes