Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Jeez, this "game" is just a "click away novel". The player doesn't get any choices to influence the story. Quite annoyed me, to be honest. There are also some weird looking little kids in this game. What's that about ?
Everything is explained on page 1.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wtf did i just watch, i say watch as there are no choices at all. Story made little sense and cant even understand whatis going on. Did someone spike my brownies?

Reactions: a1fox3 and Ozygator

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
ok shitty request coming in ....

can somebody please post a mixed pic that can show me (and us all) the difference created by the normal one and loli patch ?
just to see if its something THAT important or not (like something that put a real difference on character)
I thought it to be obvious. With Loli patch naked lolis, Without no naked lolis.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
My only complaint is the face of the blond chick, damn she is clapped and not really a fan of the monkey bj thing, makes no sense story wise for her to have been there. Should have focused more on the other loli scenes instead of wasting time on that. Loli patch was really lacking this time around.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hahaha, you rendered yourself you bastard. Hahaha fucking GREAT!

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Found an intruder. She scared me. Didn't know what to do with her, so I left her. She eventually left on her own anyway.
I wish Mega would hurry the fuck up - I'm paying Virgin almost £40 a month for their top tier interwebs - just put that stuff on my HDD :p I hate waiting - I gotta get ready for work in an hour :(

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I wish Mega would hurry the fuck up - I'm paying Virgin almost £40 a month for their top tier interwebs - just put that stuff on my HDD :p I hate waiting - I gotta get ready for work in an hour :(
I think Mega slow down accounts with high traffic, if you're using mega sync you can try forcing a faster speed by having multiple downloads and shifting their order around. I've found that it works sometimes.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
My only complaint is the face of the blond chick, damn she is clapped and not really a fan of the monkey bj thing, makes no sense story wise for her to have been there. Should have focused more on the other loli scenes instead of wasting time on that. Loli patch was really lacking this time around.
R.E. Caitlyn wanting a bigger part. You can blame me for cheering Sural on r.e. that scene. I just wanted some Monkey sex... I think it added to the 'comedy' of the piece, and I thought the Narrator's reaction was worth a chuckle...

I'm thinking that Minion and Caitlyn should develop a relationship in a future update, just so that we can keep the Monkey sex thing going (for comic relief if nothing else).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To much monkey junk in this new update and I hope it goes away or this game will go to the trash can.

Reactions: PoEbalu

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I thought it to be obvious. With Loli patch naked lolis, Without no naked lolis.
thats doesnt make sens to me.... whats the difference betwween lolis and normal character in the game ? isnt already a loli ?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
thats doesnt make sens to me.... whats the difference betwween lolis and normal character in the game ? isnt already a loli ?
let me put it this way. If you play with the loli patch, you get naked lolis performing sexual things on each other, monkeys and others. Without the loli patch, none of that happens. Anything else that seems hard to understand about it?

Or is the meaning of the word loli your issue? if so it means small girl. Someone who looks underage but doesn't have to be. In the case of this game it's small children.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
R.E. Caitlyn wanting a bigger part. You can blame me for cheering Sural on r.e. that scene. I just wanted some Monkey sex... I think it added to the 'comedy' of the piece, and I thought the Narrator's reaction was worth a chuckle...

I'm thinking that Minion and Caitlyn should develop a relationship in a future update, just so that we can keep the Monkey sex thing going (for comic relief if nothing else).

well let's just agree to disagree on the necessity of that "comedy relief"

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Don't expect too many more things with The Monkey and Cait....I don't want overdo that. It is not something everyone is into. And Minion and Cait...No. Not ever.

Reactions: vir_cotto

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
let me put it this way. If you play with the loli patch, you get naked lolis performing sexual things on each other, monkeys and others. Without the loli patch, none of that happens. Anything else that seems hard to understand about it?

Or is the meaning of the word loli your issue? if so it means small girl. Someone who looks underage but doesn't have to be. In the case of this game it's small children.
its ok.

i just thinking it was more an customization change for character than an scene change. now i understand what is the loli patch.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
...Or is the meaning of the word loli your issue? if so it means small girl. Someone who looks underage but doesn't have to be...
I'm going to have to call you on that, although not wrong it's not correct. Loli is an abbreviation for "Lolita" referencing the book and the later film adaptations of the tale of a stepfather falling for his enticing although sexually naive step-daughter. The term was then coined for any erotic material of a seemingly young girl and shortened to "Loli" in more recent usage.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes