Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
@Sural Argonus, I hope you won't abandon your game after all this fuss with Patreon?
Hadn't planned on it. Still working on it now.

The one in your sig says "move along nothing to see here."

Any ETA on the next release?
It is SUPPOSED to be a meta redirect to my forums. Some browsers won't do it I guess...I will have to deal with that. hahah

HOWEVER it looks like something may be going on over there with my forums...checking into that

Looks like host is messing with PHP and such. Wee!

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I'm going to have to generally agree with @bronbron. When I saw the mother masturbating to her son scene it killed a lot of my excitement for this game. It started seeming like every other "family harem" game. The patch, while definitely attracting my attention.. I don't want to say it ruined the Cait character, however, it did almost make her generic after a sense. I hope my criticism doesn't come off too harshly, I don't make games, I lack the skill, the concentration and the effort to put something together, especially of the magnitude of some of these games, so really what it boils down to is a player whining over a forum about my personal preference. (that wasn't directed at you bronbron, but myself)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
.....The patch, while definitely attracting my attention.. I don't want to say it ruined the Cait character, however, it did almost make her generic after a sense. ......
I have to agree here in a couple reasons that the patch seems to make Cait a sex hungry freak instead of a curious girl so I am hoping that it gets 'fleshed' out that she is not only curious but there is a reason to this state of mind of hers as well as the mom.

I mean i do have my suspicions that its due to the work of the father and the company and it is somehow made its way to the kids and wife ;)

Reactions: DavidTurner

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Well...Without giving away too much of the planned story, Cait will realize that.

I know I am a novice at this...and I don't expect anyone to trust that I have a plan...but I have a plan. The story is there. This is just the beginning.

I have an interweaving plot going on here. I haven't revealed everything yet. There will be things that I hope will be a surprise...and some that will completely catch you off guard. I want you to expect a right hook, but get hit with a left cross sort of thing.

I do admit...I may have gone overboard on Cait tho...I kinda did make her a little slutpuppy...heheh

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Sural Argonus I like the game so do not get me wrong was just giving my 2 cents worth and my general thoughts, to me it is a refreshing way of doing a game like this in a genre that majority of people would say that is done way too much but there is room to have fun in both making the game as well as enjoying it ;)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@Sural Argonus, I may have been overly critical.. The game is still in the early stages of development, I may have been a little jumpy, so I apologize. So far I do really like the game, I just see other games that have potential do a complete 180 and become just another generic adult game. I will continue to follow this game with much interest, and high hopes.. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this game

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
@TheSomething I take no offense. I have listened to the comments in the thread. While I am not going to dump my entire plan like a certain person has suggested...I am not ignoring things said here.

I have a plot line laid out that carries out over a year. The only thing that has any real fluidity is the side stories. Things will change with them on how they interweave with the main story over time. Depends on how I feel and where inspiration stikes.

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
shit (no insult offense, just the surprising "shit" you know what i mean ^^ )

one moment i thinking that was the father with his 2 daughters ..

:O

mostly because bro is brown and sis a both redhead.. soo i expected the mother to be redhead too and the husband (actual bro) brown, sound logic to me, but .... huh, thats a surprise lol
Dont mean to necro an old post, only just checking out this game an this was one of the first post's and ye logic does'nt work cause people have red her due to a genetic mutation so ye whole family could have black hair and and ye sis could end up have red hair even though no one else does (sorry i just read it earlier an its been buggin more for a couple hours so i just had to point it out cause ye logics incorrect and most people dont understand how people get red hair to begin with.)

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@yuriluv25 I support this. My family has brown hair, but I have an uncle with red hair. Turns out somewhere down the line an ancestor had red hair, and it became a recessive trait, which only expresses itself through some freak coincidence

Reactions: dussalant

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
My oldest sister is blonde. My other sister brunette (well...was originally...she's dyed it so many times I am not sure she remembers what the original color was anymore), and I have brown. Shit happens with hair genetics man. Get over it.

And for the record...Updating OP with latest Public release.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Not networking savy, if your forum is having issues here....does that mean i will have same issue if i use "your" signature link off of another forum?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Erm... Uh....

Yeah...ABout that...I kinda updated everything but the MEGA link...Should be fixed now. Shame on me.

Reactions: Mrcoffee

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
As for the website...I got the problems resolved for now. I just haven't updated the index. I should get to that.

Reactions: dussalant

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Op should have single url like one directly below not double like it has

not

Reactions: TheSimonizer

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
As for the website...I got the problems resolved for now. I just haven't updated the index. I should get to that.
Although a lot of us are impatient, take all the time you need. It must stay a pleasure for you before everything else.

Reactions: Armorer

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Ahh problems with the renders... Just teething pains ... with time all this will improve. And obviously with bio engineered primates on the loose and running a corporate office you should expect monkey business.

STORY STORY STORY Graphics can suck but if the story is good/funny/arousing you will get fans. And after all your doing this for fun. Don't let the fun escape from what you are doing.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes