Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
My oldest sister is blonde. My other sister brunette (well...was originally...she's dyed it so many times I am not sure she remembers what the original color was anymore), and I have brown. Shit happens with hair genetics man. Get over it.

And for the record...Updating OP with latest Public release.
your father a gorilla... you mom a macaque... and your a chimpanzee .. genetic mysteries XD

more seriously.. this happen more with eyes colors. i dont have family member with hair difference
( and my family is more than 300 peoples (uncles, aunts, cousin, etc..))

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
My extended family looks like a club meeting. My immediate family has three hair colors. And as for Mom Paolo dyed her back to her natural red.
(Now I'm worried why I am worrying about hair colors.....)

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Only way to get to week 3 is by starting a new game and saying to skip to it. Loading an old save, or even starting a new game from the beginning, results in being brought back to the main menu after finishing week 2 because it says that that is the end of the game's content for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Only way to get to week 3 is by starting a new game and saying to skip to it. Loading an old save, or even starting a new game from the beginning, results in being brought back to the main menu after finishing week 2 because it says that that is the end of the game's content for the time being.
Fixing it.

Trying to code and render while sick...is not a great idea. I forgot to remove Week 2's end of week jump.

All I am going to do for this is just add the updated scripts.rpa archive to the OP (hotfix). I will do a full update later with a full version and such when I add more content.

Just replace the existing scripts.rpa in the /game folder. Should work after that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I like the family story, I can barley handle the monkey stuff but now you are bringing in a 3rd unknown into the game.

If the game keeps going this way I will have to stop playing because of the junk you keep adding in that is not part of the family story.

The renders look like shit for the most part and very grainy and out of focus.
I know you are just starting out with Daz and I think @celtic1138 maybe able to help you out if needed.

I hope the family story will get more added to it and this could be a great game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Fixing it.

Trying to code and render while sick...is not a great idea. I forgot to remove Week 2's end of week jump.

All I am going to do for this is just add the updated scripts.rpa archive to the OP (hotfix). I will do a full update later with a full version and such when I add more content.

Just replace the existing scripts.rpa in the /game folder. Should work after that.
What is up with the loli patch? Did you remove it after 2.1?
I only found an old one, tried adding it to 3.2 and it ended play after week 1.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
What is up with the loli patch? Did you remove it after 2.1?
I only found an old one, tried adding it to 3.2 and it ended play after week 1.
The patch still exists, but since they are "enforcing" rules here when and where they see fit, I can't post it here. You can only get it from the link in my sig at this time.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
I hope Chimpanor has a good health plan. I have visions of being given a experimental med when you thought you were taking a cold medicine. Jack comes home and gets a surprise from Kelly and Caitlyn when they take something they thought was a cold medicine.

So how do you put the Loli mod into the game? Drop it into the game folder?

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I like the idea in this game, though I have to admit the Loli patch is kinda aggressive. Much prefer the corruption to go from male to female, but that is my preference. What I do object to is all of the time and effort on the monkeys/apes/whatever species that has so little to do with the story and takes the player out of the 'world,' if you will, to deal with their nonsense. I get it, this is the signature thing of the author, but I find it distracting, and I think it takes up time that would be better used on the actual game play. That said, I am just some dude with no skills critiquing someone who is putting out a decent product, which makes me kind of a douche. Or a full douche, whichever. Just had to put my 2 cents in.

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
The patch still exists, but since they are "enforcing" rules here when and where they see fit, I can't post it here. You can only get it from the link in my sig at this time.
Oh well, I'll have to play through it again now. I definitely wasn't going to complain here on this forum.
Thanks Monkeyman!

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@Sural Argonus , do you update the patch with every update? or only when you have something to add with the patch? I didn't know if they ran in tandem, or if the patch was just a little (no pun intented) something extra

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried the hotfix and it didn't seem to work at the end of the scene with Geri and Caitlyn it switches to the monkey saying well..that ends another week and kicks you back to the man menu. I did have a old save in the auto page that was for skipping to a scene and it had skip to 3rd week as a option so I used it instead.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
As long as fat Mark keeps his clothes on it'll probably be alright but if he gets naked I might be moving the game screen down off the computer screen and then spam the buttons till they are gone.

The girl with him looks like Skyler.

The waitress that comes and takes your order at the fancy restuarant is she reading stuff written on her arm/hand since it looks like she is stairing at them and doesn't appear to even have a notepad with her?

I sat there for a little while in the shower scene with my finger on the mouse wheel going from kiss to suck back to kiss back to suck.

One spot with the offical epic party planning seesion seemed wrong to me.

Tiffany: I'm going to bring some booze I can sneak from my parent's stash.

Caitlyn: That might be a bad idea...I don't think you should.

That line and one other sounds like it should of been for Geri instead since she is the one worrying about the party and Caitlyn would think it would be fine to bring booze.

Other then that keep up the great work.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes