Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
As long as fat Mark keeps his clothes on it'll probably be alright but if he gets naked I might be moving the game screen down off the computer screen and then spam the buttons till they are gone.

The girl with him looks like Skyler.

The waitress that comes and takes your order at the fancy restuarant is she reading stuff written on her arm/hand since it looks like she is stairing at them and doesn't appear to even have a notepad with her?

I sat there for a little while in the shower scene with my finger on the mouse wheel going from kiss to suck back to kiss back to suck.

One spot with the offical epic party planning seesion seemed wrong to me.

Tiffany: I'm going to bring some booze I can sneak from my parent's stash.

Caitlyn: That might be a bad idea...I don't think you should.

That line and one other sounds like it should of been for Geri instead since she is the one worrying about the party and Caitlyn would think it would be fine to bring booze.
Fat Mark is just background. I don't plan on doing much else with him. He will show up randomly in random outfits. He's just a joke. I don't plan on giving him an actual role. Well...I do have a role for him...but nothing interactive like that.

As for that party planning scene...that is something I want to work on. I did it when I was sick. I kinda did it when I was running a fever...so it didn't come out exactly the way I originally planned. It will get a little work done asap.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
At this point, there is no need for a walkthrough. The choices made, aren't taking affect...yet. They will matter later on.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Like the game a lot, I do enjoy that it doesn't take forever to get to the sexy shit, and doesn't waste much time with the boring minutiae that so many other games do. Finally someone who understands that we don't need to fucking see the MC eat breakfast every day or see them take a piss or what have you.

BTW, having played with the extra content on and off, holy crap at the difference. Feels like half the game is missing without it. I am getting a bug, not sure if its with the extra content patch or the hotfix, but at the end of week two it gives me a game over. I thankfully had a save at the beginning of week 3 from my vanilla playthrough, but it was weird.

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the party and what happens to our heroes.

Reactions: bernthal

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The patch is available at my own ...in the Public Release thread.

As for bugs...I am trying to get time to work, but getting over being sick. I will get back to work asap. Really persistent stomach flu....

I was really not feeling well at all when I was finishing up Week 3...I have a quite a few things I need to fix asap.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just to let people know, I am still working on this. I am just getting over being down with some crazy bug since the end of November. Still trying to get things sorted out for a 3.3 patch, then will start on the next publish.

Sorry to anyone who cares, but when I released 3.2, I was running a high fever, and have been trying to correct the issues as well as get 2 more scenes for the extra content done before Week 4.

Also @Bobber Tail if you don't message me with the username to look for, I won't know. I have my forums set up as Admin Activation. Meaning I have to personally activate the account. I get a crapton of spammer accounts trying to register, and I won't know your account is there. I batch delete them.

So if you register on my forums, please send me a PM here so I know what username to look for.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Just to let people know, I am still working on this. I am just getting over being down with some crazy bug since the end of November. Still trying to get things sorted out for a 3.3 patch, then will start on the next publish.

Sorry to anyone who cares, but when I released 3.2, I was running a high fever, and have been trying to correct the issues as well as get 2 more scenes for the extra content done before Week 4.

Also @Bobber Tail if you don't message me with the username to look for, I won't know. I have my forums set up as Admin Activation. Meaning I have to personally activate the account. I get a crapton of spammer accounts trying to register, and I won't know your account is there. I batch delete them.

So if you register on my forums, please send me a PM here so I know what username to look for.
We fixed that, I double checked, log in works. Thanks for remembering.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nice to see it is still being worked on and can't wait for week 4.

cylus20

Jul 19, 2017
*Link removed by Sural*

For reference:

So first off, no one ask for the loli patch. If I find out, you will get a warning.

Second, fixed OP. The patch is against Rule #7.

Back on topic from here

I removed this because of a certain Mod throwing a fit about my Loli Patch. I don't want to ruffle his feathers...even tho there are crap tons of other full on Loli Games on the site that he completely ignores. - Sural Argonus

Reactions: myuhinny

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This bugged me the first time I played and every other time to.

In the intro we have monkey look like this Family_Way 2018-01-18 11-35-16-98.jpg and just 1 frame later he looks like this Family_Way 2018-01-18 11-35-20-23.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is a joke. It went completely over your head if you didn't get it.

It is a reference to Cypress Zeta, one of my favorite Developers and his avatar.
Yep have no idea what or who that is so over the head it goes for me and many other players.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes