Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
*Link removed by Sural*

For reference:

I removed this because of a certain Mod throwing a fit about my Loli Patch. I don't want to ruffle his feathers...even tho there are crap tons of other full on Loli Games on the site that he completely ignores. - Sural Argonus
or the fact there is a loli tag on this website, so people can find those games easily and without hassle

Dec 29, 2017
this game is actually i dont know... played it still dont know so whats with the fucking chimpanzees i skipped most that content it seems like a waste of effort and whats with erm young girls it seems like from some dialogue later it will have something involving them...

Reactions: Paprika

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
or the fact there is a loli tag on this website, so people can find those games easily and without hassle
Yeah...About that...a certain Mod threw a fit...The Loli tag remains because of Cait...but the Patch is not available at this time on F95 because of him, even tho there are PLENTY of full blown Loli games available here already, and keep getting posted here. Until there is consistency with the rule enforcement, I am not putting my patch here. That mod already stated if my patch is posted here it will get removed and the person putting it will get in trouble.

---------
Also as an update, I am still working on Week 4 but with Patreon dropping that nuclear bomb, I am making some SERIOUS changes to where I am releasing my information. My Patreon Page will be stripped of pretty much all information, and all development information will go strictly to my personal forums. My website will become the only official place to get information and updates for the game. I will still link public releases here, and I do have donation options on my forums.

My website (if you have signatures blocked) is and overtime I will have the front page redone to something more fitting than the "Under Construction" page. So just use the direct link to the (if you register, just PM me here with the username so I can activate you, otherwise I will delete you with the rest of the russian spammers)

Reactions: TMWSTW

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@Sural Argonus I just meant on f95zone itself there is a loli tag for games that have loli content. It makes no sense for a moderator to have an issue with it when the site they work for has a tag specifically for it lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I think they mean mod = moderator not modder. It's doesn't really make sense it's like they are picking and choosing who they go after. There's a loli tag there are tons of games on here with the loli tag. I remember last year there was that one with the girl who met the guy in the super market had sex or something right there and later she came to his place along with her daughters one of them being quite young and had lots of adult content with them and nothing was done when that game was here.

T

TMWSTW

I think the mods judge on a case by case basis instead of a simple no loli or shota. For example there are a number of shota/loli games on this site but they seem to ban games that fit either of two criteria's 1. if the game has a story that is grounded and/or transparent about underage characters (ie. the game's story includes a protag/pursuable character who is not only labeled/appears as young but also acts young) 2. if a character looks young and realistic (ie. Daz3d renders are usually not stylized at all and appear realistic as compared to drawn artworks).

For example compare MGQ to this game. MGQ features a shota protagonist and loli monsters but is allowed on the site. The difference is that MGQ is in a fantasy setting with stylized drawings instead of a grounded setting with realistic 3D renders (so you're 2 for 2).

As to why the mods do this I can only speculate. My best guess would be because they're worried about legal troubles. One post from a moderator basically paraphrases the previous speculation but I've also seen another mod state that it's because of moral reasons (the good ol' "if you like violent video games you're a murderous psychopath" logic).

I see a lot of dislike towards the moderators here both on and off this site and while I don't agree with all of it I think a fair amount is well earned. But f95 is the only half decent website of its kind and admins who abuse their power are a dime a dozen so it's not worth potentially earning their ire by attempting to debate with them or any such.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I think the mods judge on a case by case basis
That's where the problem lies. Consistency. There is none.

You have multiple Loli/Shota games...FULL ON LOLI and FULL ON SHOTA even...and they are left alone...while my optional patch is picked on.

I've already brought this up before, but it was largely ignored by the moderators. So what can you do? Nothing. I toe the line. My patch is available elsewhere where it isn't "Against the rules"

Reactions: DavidTurner

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Please note: I am in the process of moving development information for Family Way off of Patreon. I am still developing Family Way, I am just not publishing information on Patreon. I will have information on my personal website from now on. Due to Patreon's strict rule enforcement I am doing so before they decide to come after me. All Family Way information will be removed from Patreon so they can't come after me and tell me I can't develop the game at all. Bear with me as this will cause a delay in development, as I take care of this and deal with other real life things that have cropped up. (Wee!!!)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@

I think they mean mod = moderator not modder. It's doesn't really make sense it's like they are picking and choosing who they go after. There's a loli tag there are tons of games on here with the loli tag. I remember last year there was that one with the girl who met the guy in the super market had sex or something right there and later she came to his place along with her daughters one of them being quite young and had lots of adult content with them and nothing was done when that game was here.
What game is this? Anyone know?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes