Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So i know the game's on hold, and i do hope Sural is ok, but his website seems to be down too. Does anyone know where to find the game files NOT posted on the OP? I only just found that the game had been updated to 0.33 a couple days ago, and so far have had no luck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So i know the game's on hold, and i do hope Sural is ok, but his website seems to be down too. Does anyone know where to find the game files NOT posted on the OP? I only just found that the game had been updated to 0.33 a couple days ago, and so far have had no luck.
Yes it is.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im not trying to be mean, but why reply if you aren't going to help or be constructive? I don't understand your post.
So are you blind then because 3.3 is on the first post here.
Go here and click on the Mega link and this is what is there "Family_Way-0.3.3-pc .zip"

Here I will even give your blind ass the link to the first post.

You said this:
And I posted "Yes it is". now if you are still blind from this then there is no more help I can give you.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So are you blind then because 3.3 is on the first post here.
Go here and click on the Mega link and this is what is there "Family_Way-0.3.3-pc .zip"

Here I will even give your blind ass the link to the first post.

You said this:

And I posted "Yes it is". now if you are still blind from this then there is no more help I can give you.
Ahh, i errored in my writing. I meant the extra files that were located on his site, NOT the 0.33 that IS located on the op.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ahh, i errored in my writing. I meant the extra files that were located on his site, NOT the 0.33 that IS located on the op.
Your talking about the loli patch and no I have no idea.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Sural posted this on his Patreon last week:

Look. I am still kinda sick and dealing with the VA Doctors...trying to figure out what's wrong with me...but I've come to a point where I need to keep myself busy. So I am going to start up development again. The problem is that I had to reformat my computer...and it seems I may have lost some custom assets that I thought I had backed up. Shouldn't affect much, but I will work around what I need to.

I am going to take some time and properly redo several of the scenes that I was extremely unhappy with and try to make some other changes that are long overdue. I don't have an estimate for when I am ready for a release, but I will keep everyone updated.

I will NOT change back to monthly, I will leave it as "Per Release" for now until I am ready. That way no one (who's left anyway) will get charged until I am back in full operation.

I wish I could afford to hire some help, but at this point I am still working alone.

I will post updates every few days on my progress.
Look. I am still kinda sick and dealing with the VA Doctors...trying to figure out what's wrong with me...but I've come to a point where I need to keep myself busy. So I am going to start up development again. The problem is that I had to reformat my computer...and it seems I may have lost some custom assets that I thought I had backed up. Shouldn't affect much, but I will work around what I need to.

I am going to take some time and properly redo several of the scenes that I was extremely unhappy with and try to make some other changes that are long overdue. I don't have an estimate for when I am ready for a release, but I will keep everyone updated.

I will NOT change back to monthly, I will leave it as "Per Release" for now until I am ready. That way no one (who's left anyway) will get charged until I am back in full operation.

I wish I could afford to hire some help, but at this point I am still working alone.

I will post updates every few days on my progress.
This might explain a few things. Hopefully he's able to get the ball rolling again.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm trying...However I may have had a stroke or something. Lost muscle control on the right side of my face. I feel fine, but something isn't right...Got an appointment with my Doc for some testing, but have to wait until Monday. :/ Stupid VA Docs.

The VA...Giving Veterans a second chance to die for their country since 1930...

ANYWAY...

I am currently in the process of finally getting several scenes re-rendered...I think I have them where I want them.

Preview of the Week 1 Bedroom scene with Jack and Cait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original

I re-rendered the scene from scratch, and changed the lighting. I am happier with it now.

I am sorry for the long ass delay...but I am trying to make up for it as quickly as I can.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm trying...However I may have had a stroke or something. Lost muscle control on the right side of my face. I feel fine, but something isn't right...Got an appointment with my Doc for some testing, but have to wait until Monday. :/ Stupid VA Docs.

ANYWAY...

I am currently in the process of finally getting several scenes re-rendered...I think I have them where I want them.

Original

I re-rendered the scene from scratch, and changed the lighting. I am happier with it now.

I am sorry for the long ass delay...but I am trying to make up for it as quickly as I can.
The girl in the poster looks a lot like that gal that made the finals on AGT this year...

Hopefully your health issues aren't too serious. Every day is a blessing, as some people say!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
muscles face troubles... hmm.. if it wasnt too serious, i would have say " you need to laugh a bit more in your life" , but yeah, probably a bad joke... ( if you get the joke at least lol )

good to see its still coming :), i like the new render, light and all look great

Skrim72

Sep 21, 2017

ANYWAY...

Original

Hope you get feeling better. Looking forward to the next chapter, but take care of yourself first.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017

ANYWAY...

Original

Hope you feel better soon man, i understand about the doctors at the VA they can be a bit prickish and moronic at times

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
muscles face troubles... hmm.. if it wasnt too serious, i would have say " you need to laugh a bit more in your life" , but yeah, probably a bad joke... ( if you get the joke at least lol )

good to see its still coming :), i like the new render, light and all look great
hey dev !

take care of your health !

this AWESOME game can wait.

don't worry, we'll be here.

go recover

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes