Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It was called petting daddy the link above is for their reborn one which had that removed as well as characters changed and removed but I think they are still working on the original still you'll have to read the pages of the link above and see.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I had a forum malfunction. I am working on switching over to a different forum software. PHPBB took a shit on me.

I will have the forum reconfigured soon. ....Where's my banana flavored vodka....

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
anyone have the yummy part of game? could you share via PM or something?
would really app that.

cant access forum at all, yesterday had to register again, as i did register (it said mail was sent, there non till now) and it did block me off for some reason, now the page looks like this when i try visit that forum

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
thanks in advance

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

They posted why in the post above and on the same day they posted this on their site under topic Worker chimp status.

Ok. So they couldn't get PHPBB Restored. I switched as you might be able to tell. I haven't had time to change anything. You will need to re-register. I haven't had time to do anything yet.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
@

They posted why in the post above and on the same day they posted this on their site under topic Worker chimp status.

Ok. So they couldn't get PHPBB Restored. I switched as you might be able to tell. I haven't had time to change anything. You will need to re-register. I haven't had time to do anything yet.
i did register yesterday
1 = no email till now
2 = as i did register, i cant even visit the forum anymore. bc something did block me from the server or something (read post #347)

maybe you could just send me download link via PM here i would appreciate that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It's not in the actual game unless you are using the patch for the game to add her content to the game.

Reactions: verzauberung

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
this game is over.
last update to come (not guaranteed to come, when som1 say last update to come then he stop developing doesnt always mean they actually do it instead of just quiting)

now its like what, 11 days since i re-register on his 'forum' and still no email.
so i guess no extras anymore..

seems hes not happy to be doing it for like 6 months and having only 22 patreon, thought he will make 30k euro per month from start like BB does...
tho BB dev did have around 50 patreons for first 3-4 months too. and that game was alrdy on another lvl than this.

but its actually good when 'devs' who start making games thinking only about money die early.
just wonder how many 'devs' have same issues irl lol,,, 8 of 10 are so sick that arent able to develop games anymore. but if right now some 100 more patreons pledge. they will magically get cured =)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Unless things change in my life...it seems I am not going to hav the time to devote to the Game it deserves. I have been trying...I SWEAR. Every time I think I will have some time to devote...something happens. I can't even blame Patreon. So what I am going to do is go ahead and suspend development at the end of this month. I am not quitting...I just need to find a way be able to develop when I am healthy. Most of the time I have been sick or just not home lately. If I am home I can't devote any time to developing. I don't want to take any more money when I can't get anything done. It isn't fair to you guys. I appreciate your patience...but I don't want to push it any longer. I am going to try to get week 4 done this month with what little time I can get to develop. If I could find a way to get people to help I would...but trying to get people up to speed on the story and getting them copies of the mats for DAZ3d would take too long. :( Remember...I am not quitting...I will still be around on discord and my forums...but until I can get fully back 100% healthwise and not be pulled in multiple different directions every day...I need to take a break for a bit. I will keep things updated on the forums periodically.

@

Could you add the tag suspended to the games title as the dev is going to be suspending development at the end of the month. Thanks.

@

Hope your health gets better.

Reactions: Akuma-Heika

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Not abandoned. I promise.

I have had to put it on hold. I am actually still working on it as I have time. HOWEVER...due to being sick and trying to fight with the VA and other real life interference, I haven't been able to devote near enough time that is required.

I had already set my patreon to pay per release so I don't charge any remaining patrons when I can't provide constant updates.

I have been sick since before November...and trying to figure out what the fuck is wrong has taken up a LOT of time and effort. Sorry about that. :(

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
i know exactly where you're coming from, just learning i was diabetic took several months (between the long wait times between visits and my doc sitting on his thumbs not listening when i say for the 50th time im not just dehydrated) and dont get me started when i learned i had asthma and they thought it was panic attacks

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes