Ren'Py Abandoned Family Way [v0.3.3] [Sural Argonus]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The joke will probably go over a lot of peoples heads.

The bathroom scenes with Ciat seem to be really really bright even so bright that it makes it hard to see what she looks like in the mirror.

Cait and Geri scene before they meet Tiffany at the dance recital I can't remember if it was this bright or not but holey hanna my eyes. I also saw a few other pictures that seems like they need some loving to fix them as they seem to have some weird anomalies in them.

Started it over to see how everything was and I have to say that I don't really care about the dad shit and mostly ignore his ass. Looks like one of Cait's scenes got beefed up a bit think been awhile since I played. Other then the few issues listed everything looked pretty good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I noticed that brightness issue, and I will fix that asap. I know what I did and will fix it. (I set the brightness way too high on the light source)

Wanted to get the patch out and will fix the images with post processing. Will be the quickest way I think.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'll make a google link in a couple hours if no one else does it by then, let me finish cooking and all.

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
lol just crawled back on my chair. couldn't help it laughing my ass off. i like the humor with the monkey. keep it up
i love the game, cant wait for the next update ;)

Reactions: Stormrider56

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
darn those Minion Chimps! Can't remember colors or lighting levels... punishments must be distributed!

But you know being a minion is tough. A buddy of mine tried to join Cobra and then the Empire as a minion He washed out of basic for both of those organizations... Apparently he kept aiming...

minion marksmen.jpg

Reactions: junior366

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is a joke. It went completely over your head if you didn't get it.

It is a reference to Cypress Zeta, one of my favorite Developers and his avatar.
LOL This isn't as much a "joke" as it is a VERY clever reference. Nicely done. But please don't suggest anyone is at fault for not "getting it." This reads like an inside joke that you're hoping goes over people's heads, right? Nothing wrong with that! Inside jokes can be the best jokes :)

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
No I get what you mean. I just didn't want to do another Father/Daughter incest game. I wanted from the start to do something with a brother/sister and have them deal with the consequences of such a relationship.
I still think such a plot is much more interesting than "jumping on the band-wagon."

Dez

May 10, 2017
vv.0.3.3
-Corrected grammar and a few other issues with story.

Like for real ?? why do someone even thinks that grammar corrections are counted as an update ?

swear to gods every "Developer" that starts change-log with bullshit - grammar correction updates should've stay without patrons for next month

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
vv.0.3.3
-Corrected grammar and a few other issues with story.

Like for real ?? why do someone even thinks that grammar corrections are counted as an update ?

swear to gods every "Developer" that starts change-log with bullshit - grammar correction updates should've stay without patrons for next month
While I do agree grammar isnt enough to warrant an update that takes the place of the proper one. But should come with the proper update.
There is no need to be that harsh about it.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Hmm.
I like the idea of the story but it was too crude to really pull me into it.
There is little to no buildup to any kind of emotion.
Yes, there is some background information the siblings had feelings for one another for a long time but when they come clean about their love beyond just sibling love, it's as much emotional conversation as talking and decide
what to eat this evening.

A similar story we have in Dreaming of Dana made by PTOLEMY. You should check it out. I don't say copy it but i think you can learn a lot from it. It has a lot of buildup to all kinds of emotions before they even kiss. And that is what makes a game/story good. When the story is good i am a lot more forgiving for the lower quality renders being in a learning curve.

The going black screens with information of not want to bore us with whatever is happening next is not funny to me and pulls me away from the story even more.
Dinners and shops are nice times to go into characters depth with Q and A's. Or to see what else is happening with other characters in the meantime.

A lot of time wasted on the 14y/o sister. I'm not really interested in the social life of her (4 summers later maybe but not atm:) ) , though you spend more time to go in depth off her and her friends then the two main characters.

That said. This was a well meaning rant and nothing more then my personal opinion. I probably wont be able to do a better story myself and don't have a f*cking idea how to make a render so...
Hope it helps and makes a bit cense. (english is not my first language)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Jeez, you only get to click to move the story forward. There's no interaction with the player, whatsoever. So this is basically a "click forward visual novel".

Dez

May 10, 2017
While I do agree grammar isnt enough to warrant an update that takes the place of the proper one. But should come with the proper update.
There is no need to be that harsh about it.
its super annoying when "developer" tries to justify his/her lazy-assness with grammar correction updates, i dont get it why would someone carry about "developers" feelings if "developer" tries to fk patrons with lie

Reactions: Rroarr and dunhill
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes