Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I have a page up now. I will be hosting polls, announcing updates, and posting BTS content on both Patreon and SStar for Fantasy Dating and Motherhood.

New FD character shown off in this public .

A large update on Motherhood is coming soon.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Is there a rough estimate of when Day 4 will be released?
Not at this time, the images I posted previously were only the very first ones from Day 4. Right now I'm trying to get animations going for Day 3 Sexpansion and preproduction for Motherhood. There is still a ton of prep work remaining for MH. Including set design, character design, scene tests, setting up the script for a gallery, etc.

Why work on 2 games when I'm behind schedule on the first one (Edit: lol I forgot there is no more schedule any more, it's done when it's done)? Because I'm insane I changed my workflow to allow for more variety. Working on a single thing for weeks on end was driving me nuts. I wish I could hire a team to help me, but that isn't a monetarily viable option at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Why work on 2 games when I'm behind schedule on the first one (Edit: lol I forgot there is no more schedule any more, it's done when it's done)? Because I'm insane I changed my workflow to allow for more variety. Working on a single thing for weeks on end was driving me nuts. I wish I could hire a team to help me, but that isn't a monetarily viable option at this time.
I wasn't even going to ask that question. I've seen plenty of devs make 2 games at once to avoiding burning out from working on a single project. It's when you move on to 3 projects that I start worrying that none of them will be finished.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I wasn't even going to ask that question. I've seen plenty of devs make 2 games at once to avoiding burning out from working on a single project. It's when you move on to 3 projects that I start worrying that none of them will be finished.
Sorry, I wasn't intending to be abrasive.

I sincerely want development to go faster. I really wanted the entirety of Week 1 to be done by Valentine's Day. Obviously that didn't work out. It's strange to me how close the 1 year anniversary of Fantasy Dating approaches. Yet, the first week isn't out yet. There are multiple BTS posts on my Patreon page showing off more characters, but it will be months and months before anyone sees them ingame. I have so much story to tell, but there are so many things in the way.

Funny how we humans are so susceptible to anchored expectations, even when they were impossible in hindsight. It just gets to me some days.

Anyways, I'm rambling. I'm now working at a pace that is sustainable. And I can report that I started rendering the first animation tonight. Here's hoping it turns out alright in the morning.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
anyway to see mc topping oxar?
Oh it's coming :sneaky:. I had to split the rest of the Day 3 sex scene off into a separate release I'm calling the Day 3 Sexpansion. Sex scenes require a lot of posing work and I'm trying an animation this time around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
" Unlock uncensored mode "

Can someone tell me what exactly is censored and gets uncesnored with this code? Thanks in advance! :)(y)

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
" Unlock uncensored mode "

Can someone tell me what exactly is censored and gets uncesnored with this code? Thanks in advance! :)(y)
It lets you to change the minimum age for characters. So far that only affects the elf boy.

And based on some other comments I've seen the dev make, there is incest content coming:
I have a page up now. I will be hosting polls, announcing updates, and posting BTS content on both Patreon and SStar for Fantasy Dating and Motherhood.

New FD character shown off in this public .

A large update on Motherhood is coming soon.
You can't tell me the blonde guy in that linked post isn't directly related to the main girl. The post says he is a "lifelong friend" but I can read between the lines. And this dev's other game is definitely going to contain some "tenant" fucking, no other way to read that one. Given every other fetish the dev has included or mentioned so far, incest seems tame by comparison. I'm also guessing that's why there is a subscribe star page now too, because they don't care about incest stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
One thing I wanted to suggest is to do more, smaller updates so that you can keep yourself up on the latest update page and get more views and maybe patreons.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
One thing I wanted to suggest is to do more, smaller updates so that you can keep yourself up on the latest update page and get more views and maybe patreons.
I tried to do that before with the 2 month release schedule but that turned out to be an unrealistically short development cycle. Hell, I had a lot more time for the previous release and I still had to stop midway through a sex scene. And the scale of Fantasy Dating only increases from here. I know the updates don't contain a huge amount of renders, but the development time per render for FD is much higher than average. On top of everything else an standard dev does such as writing, coding, post work, etc., I have to customize sets for the underground setting and design non-human characters which leads to a hilarious amount of incompatibilities with Daz assets that I have to fix (or hide lol). This background work is time consuming, uninteresting to a lot of people, and doesn't lead to sexy renders or pinups on a regular basis.

On August 29th I'll be announcing what my plans are for the rest of the year and how they affect my various projects. Before anyone gets their hopes up, there is going to be a lot more waiting for FD unfortunately. Due to real world issues, I am going to have make some possibly unpopular, but necessary, decisions. I know that sounds dire... because it is. How much support I'm able to attain by the end of this year will determine if I was successful in creating visual novels that are self sustaining. Or if I blew over thousand dollars and working hours on a dream that I finally woke up from.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Okay, so I had to put Fantasy Dating's development on hold because the costs became overwhelming. You can read about it . To summarize, Motherhood will be out later this year and I hope that attracts enough support to fund Fantasy Dating.

And no, FD is not dead. I do have some renders completed for Day 3 Sexpansion and Day 4. Since F95zone is where I got a lot of my supporters from, I am going to post a small part of a below to show you the incredible scale that Fantasy Dating is supposed to encompass.

MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING!
The following renders are from the end of Day 4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I appreciate all the fans who are interested in Fantasy Dating. Were my circumstances different, I would work on it all the time. My life being what it is, that isn't possible at the moment.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
This mini patch is last update to Fantasy Dating for this year.

Rest of this post is copied from .

Fantasy Dating Day 3 Mini Patch

As mentioned in this , Fantasy Dating's production is on hold. I am releasing a mini patch which contains a small amount of some previously completed renders that are mainly for Oxar's alternate genital option. There are also some short previews after Oxar's scene and after the end credits.

Changelog:
  • Added 20 renders for Oxar's alternative genitals.
  • Added 16 preview renders.
  • Fixed some music loops.
  • Updated links and credits.
Downloads (Update only. You must have already installed):
PC Installation Instructions: Drop the "game" folder from zip file inside of the Fantasy Dating Day 3 main folder. Overwrite files when prompted.
Other OS Installation Instructions: Unknown. I assume for MacOS it's the same deal, overwrite the matching files and add the images to the correct folder.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Cant say that I'm not sad with the fact that it will be a while until fantasy dating continues, if ever...

I do hope that Motherhood will bring in a lot of new people though and subscribers.
the biggest attraction to this game was that you could essentially choose what kinks you wanted to engage in.(ALOT of choices)

the biggest negative that probably hurt this game was forcing a LI on players.

dont get me wrong dev has the absolute right to tell story as they see fit. but you cant blame players if they lose interest if you do something like that. i've avoided downloading every update since then. but i still get notifications on this thread,

Female and Futa/trans protag games tend to be harder to pull off. but the successful ones tend to let you decide who you bang. "free Pass" is a somewhat new game and its getting decent support.

as for "Motherhood:. probably the only thing that can hurt it is if we dont have choices who we bang. in regards to kinks, dev has already proven themselves to allow player to choose in what sex acts they commit. so im not worried on that part. in general it seems like something to look forward to, and hope the best for Dev.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes