Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Ah man, this was a bit disappointing. I had such high hopes for this game after the first scene with Ehrlynn was so incredible and the choices for all the kinks/fetishes was great. That's why I was really hoping that the whole date with Oxar could have been skippable or ended as just friends. I get that it has importance to the storyline and I even tried playing the whole thing through, but it's just not for me. It feels like there maybe should have been a choice at the beginning of the game to decide Nola's sexuality or something like that just so you can avoid scenes you're not interested in like this. Good luck with your game man but this is definintely th jumping off point for me.

I agree. I'll keep watching it for now. see if some changes involving choice get implemented. I don't even get the sex on a first date thing as a concept but more to the point, I would have liked some options, like NOT turning down the pixie when she's blatantly flirting with Nola.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Futa protagonist. Nice. Any chance for 'futa on male' action? (Sorry, this is my first contact with this game)
LOL it's literally what people are complaining about in this update so go for it.

and it's not that I'm personally opposed to it as I can separate myself from games, but it's that there isn't a choice and you're forced to turn down the cute pixie as a result.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Kudos to the Dev for trying something different, I hope it works out for you. (y)
Couple quick questions. Is the Femdom optional? Really not a fan of that fetish, I prefer more of an equal relationship.
Yes, femdom either by the MC to others or done to the MC is optional. There will always be a neutral/more romantic path during erotic scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That single image is supposed to be ambiguous as to who is the victim. As the story progresses it will delve further into MC's past.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Yes, femdom either by the MC to others or done to the MC is optional. There will always be a neutral/more romantic path during erotic scenes.

That single image is supposed to be ambiguous as to who is the victim. As the story progresses it will delve further into MC's past.
The Motherhood spoiler , is that a game? i tried to find it here but had no luck. could you help me out?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Alboe Interactive
Version of the game:
If you like the game please consider to support the .
Universal APK:
This apk use the compressed version from JokerLeader

Last edited:

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I have a quick question:

Do you have to re-render everything for the alternate canine dick?
Yes. I have to merge in the alternate version of Oxar, copy the original's pose, paste the pose to the alt, fine-tune the genitals's pose, and then re-render the scene. It's a simple but time consuming process. I could spot render, but the render times of MC and Oxar naked in the apartment are about 10 to 15 minutes and it would take longer to merge all of those images in photoshop. Of course this only applies to images where you can see his genitals, there are many image where I deliberately placed the camera to cut down on the amount of alt renders I need to do.

Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Looks interesting... Are sex scenes going to be animated?
My first attempt at animation is coming in the Day 3 Sexpansion. Nothing too extensive at first, maybe a couple seconds long. Depending how it goes will help me determine if future animations will be only for the "main" path or if it would be possible to do them for the optional kinks as well.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I've been working on both the Day 3 Sexpansion and Day 4 over the past month.

Day 4 is going to be a drama heavy day as players finally find out what the outcome of Zimmy's situation is.

Patrons voted on Zimmy's primary outfits for both a masculine and feminine version.

Day 4 also introduces a new character directly tied to Ehrlynn's background.

Now onto the one of the first shots rendered so far for Day 4. Technically it takes place while MC was out on the first date during the night of Day 3.

day04_flashback02_pov3.jpg

Way more images and info on my Patreon.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes