Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
For what it's worth, I think the protagonist looks super cute from what we can see. Ehlrynn is also really adorable, and I love her hair :)

I am really enjoying this :D

It's a minor thing but I really appreciate being able to select my own name instead of a pre-set. Same with the POV shots. I have no idea how common they are with a male protagonist since I don't play those, but there's only a handful of female protagonist games period that I've played with them and it is a small thing I really like. And being able to actually choose whether or not a scene/fetish happens. Too often that is claimed to be a feature and ignored. The way you also kept it in the story and properly had a lot of communication (and handwaving for later) was great.

Since I've been adding to this as I go, there was a typo I noticed. When Ehlrynn was explaining the Sexistry, "Futanari users are the most prolific my a large margin."

Jun 5, 2018
this one was good they are not that many futanari games out there I hope this one does not die. I really like the story of it even explain how the world is going look. I like it where there are options where you get to choose what you want in the game until I get to play cyberpunk as a futanari this is good enough to keep doing what you doing. keep moving forward

Jun 5, 2018
this one was good they are not that many futanari games out there I hope this one does not die. I really like the story of it even explain how the world is going look. I like it where there are options where you get to choose what you want in the game until I get to play cyberpunk as a futanari this is good enough to keep doing what you doing. keep moving forward

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Finally a hardcore game that puts romance as a focus. If only it featured a male protag it wold have been the perfect game for me... I'm going to give it a try anyway, I usually don't like futa-centered games but maybe I will end up adding this one to my very short list

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I'm going to echo others and just say this was fun. I enjoy that most of the options are a bit more than just option A or option B. I'd be interested to see if prostate play becomes an option at a later point as I fully expected MC to react differntly when the geldo was used on her ass.

Reactions: Furyous D

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
I'm going to echo others and just say this was fun. I enjoy that most of the options are a bit more than just option A or option B. I'd be interested to see if prostate play becomes an option at a later point as I fully expected MC to react differntly when the geldo was used on her ass.
Yeah me too, I expected her to cover her breats with her cum.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Can't respond to everyone, but thanks to all who have posted so far.
I really enjoyed that.

I take it from the conversation we may be able to choose to be with someone in a proper relationship at some point?

If so i'm having me that Succubus, she's adorable. I wanna keep her.
Yes, there will be no relationships that can be locked out by choices the player makes. I hesitate to say this is a Harem game like I did in my dev blog because technically MC will have a Meta-Harem which will include existing couples, throuples, and an entire family in one case. They can still have relations with one another and options to be with other harem members, which I know would piss people off if I didn't acknowledge that and simply slapped on the Harem tag. Later, I will add options to skip over sex scenes with other characters, but with the caveat that the sex, plot, and character development are intertwined. So skippers will miss out.

As for Ehrlynn, she is too integral to the story, so her scenes won't be skippable.
For what it's worth, I think the protagonist looks super cute from what we can see. Ehlrynn is also really adorable, and I love her hair :)

I am really enjoying this :D

It's a minor thing but I really appreciate being able to select my own name instead of a pre-set. Same with the POV shots. I have no idea how common they are with a male protagonist since I don't play those, but there's only a handful of female protagonist games period that I've played with them and it is a small thing I really like. And being able to actually choose whether or not a scene/fetish happens. Too often that is claimed to be a feature and ignored. The way you also kept it in the story and properly had a lot of communication (and handwaving for later) was great.

Since I've been adding to this as I go, there was a typo I noticed. When Ehlrynn was explaining the Sexistry, "Futanari users are the most prolific my a large margin."
It was very important to me that I didn't force any of the harder stuff on players. I once recommended a game and gave a warning about its hard content, but the person was still squicked out and a little upset. I felt terrible afterwards. So I put a lot of effort into designing the characters and world so the sex scenes can play out either way and everyone is happy regardless of player choice.

And thanks for pointing that out. Non-spelling related typos are the hardest to detect.
Thanks, I definitely like the femdom part and the renders are good too.
Wait until the giant joins the cast. Let's just say, she has the strength to lift the MC into all kinds of "interesting" positions. :sneaky:
Finally a hardcore game that puts romance as a focus. If only it featured a male protag it wold have been the perfect game for me... I'm going to give it a try anyway, I usually don't like futa-centered games but maybe I will end up adding this one to my very short list
Unfortunately, a male protag would push away more players once I introduce male love interests. A fake guy fucking another fake guy is "bad", but a woman with a cock doing the same thing is more widely accepted. :unsure:
More anal related content is coming. Ehrlynn is basically designed to ease players into more unusual kinks as the story goes on. That said, once I setup a Patreon I may have to host an opinion poll to gauge the interest of uh... how deep :sneaky: into anal content I should go.
Yeah me too, I expected her to cover her breats with her cum.
I really wish I could make more cumshots possible, but, like the final penetration scene, once there is cum on a 3d model, the rest of the scenes need to rendered with it on. I hand-waved it away before Ehrlynn goes to wash up, but if they're still having sex, it will look like it simply disappeared. For now, the solution is to separate vaginal and penile orgasms. If I can figure out an alternate solution than you better believe there will be lots more cum.

Jun 10, 2018
Love Ehrlynn! Want more of her!!!
Thank you dev. That was very. very fun.
Everything seems open-minded, which I appreciate, so I guess there will be a bottom males, yes? If so, would they by any chance be feminine and dress up in a lingerie for me for MC? Because I would love myself a cute trap, thank you very much)))
Loved all the content so far. Rock on! :love::p:devilish:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
NOPY and mega uploads are missing.. the lame 100 KB hosters u can spare us

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Love Ehrlynn! Want more of her!!!
Thank you dev. That was very. very fun.
Everything seems open-minded, which I appreciate, so I guess there will be a bottom males, yes? If so, would they by any chance be feminine and dress up in a lingerie for me for MC? Because I would love myself a cute trap, thank you very much)))
Loved all the content so far. Rock on! :love::p:devilish:
Yes there will be futa on male content. In fact the first date is with a male and, within the setting I created, he's open minded compared to us but being the bottom is normal for him.

As for clothing, that line with Ehlrynn during this kiss wasn't a throw away. There will be a shopping trip that eventually occurs. Given Ehrlynn's aesthetic, I'm sure you can imagine what kind of outfits she'll push the MC towards.

EDIT: I misread what you wrote. The answer is still yes, there will be masculine and feminine males. There will be brief crossdressing scene in week 1 that I will use to gauge the reaction to that type of content. If received well, then I will expand upon it.
NOPY and mega uploads are missing.. the lame 100 KB hosters u can spare us
For one, NOPY is invite only so I can't do anything about that. I just tested the other hosts and got 6 MB/sec on LetsUpload, 5 MB/sec on WorkUpload, and 10 MB/sec on MediaFire. Since Google Drive probably already maxed out, I've signed up for and added MEGA to OP.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes