Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
the more urination kind of content you add the happier ill be lol theres only 5 pages on f95 all together if you search 3dcg and urination tags together which is just sad and pretty sure most of them are just the usual watching them pee nothing actual kinky with pee which makes me sad lol

• Love
Reactions: Grelk, zh and VBoat

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Look a Sunday update at a (somewhat) reasonable time! LOL, nevermind. Took me forever to write this post out.

Less progress this week than last unfortunately. I had to learn how water effects, skin wetness, and puddles work in Daz. It was a very slow process, especially with the unique problems exclusive to Full Monty BBQ. The vast majority of G8 products support Dicktator or Breastacular. A few support Futalicious, but almost none I've seen support Full Monty BBQ. This threw a major wrench in my plans since showering scenes were a significant part of intended future content. I'll have to investigate alternate skin wetness methods later.

Like I explained last week, I was limited by camera angles to prevent showing off the entire bathroom when all I really needed to focus on is the shower itself. Being unable to show MC's groin constrained me further. Combined with the above issues, this scene didn't go in the direction I intended. It has the elements I was going for, but it isn't as long of a scene as I wanted. It straight up sucks that it took so many hours for so few images, but at least they are quality.

After crossing the threshold of working over 500 hours on FD, I must humbly posit that I can and will get thrown for a loop. That is the nature of development for any project. I was afraid long render times were slowing me down, but, if I'm being honest with myself, it simply is lack of time to sit there in Daz and setup a scene to render later. The is especially applicable to new stuff requiring skills and techniques I have to learn on the fly.

I have to adjust accordingly to reality. Meaning, I may have to release updates every two months instead of one. This would prevent leaving off at weird parts in the story and allow me more time to try and make up for a slow week. To prove my point, I created over 2.5 times the number of images last week than this one. I really don't want to delay the release, but I am behind where I thought I would be. All I can do this upcoming week is try my damnedest to get everything leading up to the first date completed.

-

Now for the good stuff. What I consider the best images of this week are down below in the spoiler tag. Readers of the dev blog will recognize the character displayed.

In order to avoid violating the dreaded Rule 7, allow me to provide some context for the picture below: The character shown clearly has pubic hair and, while youthful looking, is in no way designed to look prepubescent. Canonically the character is 18 years old.

Spoilers! The following image is going to show a major plot point and character intro of day 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I should become a construction contractor with all these walls of text I'm putting up :p. Peace out.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I enjoyed the first part of this so much I didn't think about future LI's.

It's put me in a bit of a shit spot now.

I can play male protags and go after female love interests but when playing a female character I tend to self insert and make decisions I would make and I have no interest in men. Kinda my one big turn off being a dyke. I don't hate men, i'm not one of those weird tumblr tarts that seem to have spread to twitter, just not interested in the sex side of them. Purely platonic.

Ahh well, not every game is for everyone.

Good luck with it, the MC and Succubus are awesome characters so i'm sure people will love whatever else you come up with.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018

I can play male protags and go after female love interests but when playing a female character I tend to self insert and make decisions I would make and I have no interest in men. Kinda my one big turn off being a dyke. I don't hate men, i'm not one of those weird tumblr tarts that seem to have spread to twitter, just not interested in the sex side of them. Purely platonic.

Good luck with it, the MC and Succubus are awesome characters so i'm sure people will love whatever else you come up with.
im in the same boat which sucks cause loved the game idea lol

hidabyeet

Oct 20, 2019
Hopefully the new guy li is not forced upon us? I would really like to just do a lesbian only route(with futa if possible but no males pls)

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020

im in the same boat which sucks cause loved the game idea lol
Hopefully the new guy li is not forced upon us? I would really like to just do a lesbian only route(with futa if possible but no males pls)
I'm kind of confused by these replies, male love interests are mentioned in-game by Ehrlynn on Day 1 (males MC was used to being "closed minded") and on Day 2 when she explained the various genders (human males no, but others yes). Also, I've posted about it in the dev blog and even this very thread. I'll quote myself:
Yes there will be futa on male content. In fact the first date is with a male and, within the setting I created, he's open minded compared to us but being the bottom is normal for him.

As for clothing, that line with Ehlrynn during this kiss wasn't a throw away. There will be a shopping trip that eventually occurs. Given Ehrlynn's aesthetic, I'm sure you can imagine what kind of outfits she'll push the MC towards.

EDIT: I misread what you wrote. The answer is still yes, there will be masculine and feminine males. There will be brief crossdressing scene in week 1 that I will use to gauge the reaction to that type of content. If received well, then I will expand upon it.
I'm sorry if that isn't your cup of tea, but this was my plan from very beginning.

To avoid anyone else being put out, I'll list the love interests for week 1: A female (obviously), 2 males (one younger who can cross dress and one older that is closer to traditional), a andro (genitals/pronouns chosen by player), and a futa. Below are early test shots of week 1 characters (like Ehrlynn's first version, they will receive some revisions before appearing in-game) from my first post of the dev blog thread:

The player can still be dominant/neutral towards these characters and choose not be penetrated by them. In addition the sex scenes can be skipped (besides Ehrlynn's), but, like I said before, that will mean missing out on content and story.

Fantasy Dating at the outset was designed to serve as an introduction to content and tags people normally wouldn't be into (come for the romance, characters, and story, but stay for the smut or vice versa). I envisioned a setting where it was okay to experiment and the characters would treat the player's choices as normal everyday life. The entire concept is to step outside of your comfort zone without the fear of repercussions, looks of disgust, or feelings of shame. I sincerely suggest you give it a chance because, just like Ehrlynn, the characters won't be conventional.

I'd hope to see comments of "I'm normally not into X, Y, or Z... but I like how Fantasy Dating handles it", but, in the end, if the gender of certain characters is a deal breaker than I understand. I too have my limits which is why certain tags like SPH or anything that denigrates a person's body will not be included, even though FD clearly heavily features BDSM and roleplaying. I simply find that type of dirty talk detestable, and would be unable to write it in if I tried. This VN is about celebrating differences in culture, anatomy, and personal preferences.

I'll get off my soapbox now. I apologize if some of you are surprised and dismayed. I truly believed I was transparent with future content. I hope you'll stick with Fantasy Dating, but I completely understand if you can not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I truly believed I was transparent with future content.
You probably were, it was likely me misunderstanding how it was all going to work.

With the talk the MC had with the super cute Succubus it mentioned a lot of potential dating opportunities. The misunderstanding at my end was thinking things would be optional.

I think I was expecting something along the lines of a date sim.

FallingStar

Mar 23, 2018
The player can still be dominant/neutral towards these characters and choose not be penetrated by them. In addition the sex scenes can be skipped (besides Ehrlynn's), but, like I said before, that will mean missing out on content and story.
While still so early in development (relatively speaking), to you, it may seem like someone is skipping half the game because of a gender preference... but, many months from now, when you have dozens of in-game weeks under the proverbial belt, skipping any individual week will be a non-issue; it'll only represent a small fraction of the content, and hopefully not drastically impact the MC's character development. I think... it's just one of those things that's going to come up, especially if your target content is 'pretty much everything'. Yes, it would be nice if everyone sampled the entire buffet, at least a little bit... but not everyone will.

I think that's okay, though. Or, at least, it is what it is.

Perhaps, for future updates, you could maybe post a poll to see what sort of content people want the most? You may end up putting all of it into the game eventually, but it would help to grab and hold interest to do the popular content first. Assuming that route does not impact the overall story, of course.

... and... just spit-balling here... if it does impact the story... if things are meant to happen in a certain progression... I wonder if Ehrlynn could be used as a stand-in? Perhaps, if each week represents a piece of narrative development, but someone doesn't like certain content that that narrative overlaps with, you could adapt the narrative to be used in a scene with Ehrlynn instead of some other character. I have no idea what's going on in your head so I don't know if that's possible, but, structurally speaking, it would be interesting to have a game where the MC is guided by a distant companion through various interactions with other characters, but, at each stage, the player could have the MC choose the companion instead, and by doing that, the entire game could be played through with just the MC and the companion... and perhaps unlocking a special 'happily ever after' ending? I dunno; again, I'm just wildly brainstorming, because I'd hate to see any content - narrative or sexual - left on the cutting-room floor, and people seem to be digging your cute succubus.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Next version is out and page is up! Links in OP.

v0.2
  • 109 new renders include the last part of Day 2 and first part of Day 3. The prologue is now complete.
  • Moved first Variable Check to after falling asleep on day 2.
  • Updated tags (shota and exhibitionism).
  • Changed uncensored code to "TestInProduction" (without quotes) and added a second chance to activate it. If you have an existing save then scroll back to after Ehrlynn's first sex scene, but before she is holding MC's phone, for the last chance to enter the code.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I just got done playing through the new update and wanted to give some quick thoughts as well as an idea. While short, I feel that this update moved the story forward. If you are someone that has a problem seeing someone besides the MC's dick in game, this is your warning. There isn't any sexual activity involving another male in this update.

I'll put my idea in spoilers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fantasy Dating [v0.2] Alboe Interactive

Original Size Win/Linux: 933 MB
Original Size Mac: 916 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 81 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 64 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
isn't worty to se half face while in 3th persn. How do you fell when you loo at yourself from outside, you see yourself with half head or full haed and full face?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The idea of a futa she-giant is cool. Wonder how their "date" will be.

If there is a fluffy ending with Ehrlynn at the end of the road
the futa on male content along the way is OK-ish as there is
(Sorry Alboe Interactive) the renpy skip function.

On a general note I think it's great that you're creating stuff that isn't common
on here or in AVNs in general. Even if it's not my cup of tea.

I say let's wait how this VN pans out before casting a final verdict.

With Ehrlynn Alboe created an awesome character so cut him some slack.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
The idea of a futa she-giant is cool. Wonder how their "date" will be.

If there is a fluffy ending with Ehrlynn at the end of the road
the futa on male content along the way is OK-ish as there is
(Sorry Alboe Interactive) the renpy skip function.

On a general note I think it's great that you're creating stuff that isn't common
on here or in AVNs in general. Even if it's not my cup of tea.

I say let's wait how this VN pans out before casting a final verdict.

With Ehrlynn Alboe created an awesome character so cut him some slack.
I appreciate you sticking with FD. I will try to do males justice so they have universal appeal. The men that MC will run into will be mostly kind and sweet. There will be no pricks, misogynists, or overly dominant males in FD. If done correctly, I imagine even straight guys will like the male love interests.

Given the lighthearted nature of the story, of course there will be happy endings. I have a plan for an alternate tragic one, but the canon ones are upbeat. Rest assured, you'll know what you are getting long before you get there. No bullshit like "You're short one love point, so she divorces you. Play 2 bajillion hours of content again, but this time choose to hold her hand in the third chapter."

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'll just go ahead and ask before i download. can MC avoid getting penetrated or not?

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes