myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alboe Interactive

Many that hide a protagonists face like ecchi sensei and harem hotel is because they know honey select males are ugly. There are some DAZ ones that hide the protagonist face but it's mostly only male protagonists that have their faces hidden as most female faces are hot looking. Dating my daughter and Melody are 2 DAZ ones that hide the male characters face.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yes. Updated OP. Thanks for pointing that out.
Glad to be of service - computers {mostly hardware, but...} are my field and i find it's nice to know these little things before they cause your machine to burst into flames, like they do on teevee if you type one character in the password wrong.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
i'll just go ahead and ask before i download. can MC avoid getting penetrated or not?
100% yes. The pic of Ehrlynn with a strap on in the OP is just to show that option is available. MC can decline to be penetrated by all current and any future characters. Even if it is a male, they will be perfectly content on being the bottom without complaint.

Reactions: Grelk and Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
100% yes. The pic of Ehrlynn with a strap on in the OP is just to show that option is available. MC can decline to be penetrated by all current and any future characters. Even if it is a male, they will be perfectly content on being the bottom without complaint.
thanks for that. worth a download then.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Alboe Interactive

Many that hide a protagonists face like ecchi sensei and harem hotel is because they know honey select males are ugly. There are some DAZ ones that hide the protagonist face but it's mostly only male protagonists that have their faces hidden as most female faces are hot looking. Dating my daughter and Melody are 2 DAZ ones that hide the male characters face.
Fair point, but regardless of how attractive the MC's model is, the primary reason I chose a partial POV was... actually part of FallingStars review says it better than I can:
And then I started to notice other tiny details. Like, not ever seeing the MC's eyes, and giving her a short haircut. This pushed the MC toward androgyny, which helps to imprint the player upon her. This is the same trick knowingly used in the Legend of Zelda games; by not giving Link a voice, they're letting the player give Link their own voice. I also appreciated that the introduction to the world was also a soft introduction into the mechanics; a way to declare preferences for what would become a much more expansive game, and that it was done diegetically.
I know that it is an unusual choice, but I didn't want the player to view FD's MC as nothing more than another "hot chick" to point at different characters to bang. I even customized MC's head to be attractive for 3rd person shots, then changed my plan afterword because of this reason. It's a huge pain in the ass to deal with the camera angles, but I think it was worth the extra hassle in the end.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
Fair point, but regardless of how attractive the MC's model is, the primary reason I chose a partial POV was... actually part of FallingStars review says it better than I can:

I know that it is an unusual choice, but I didn't want the player to view FD's MC as nothing more than another "hot chick" to point at different characters to bang. I even customized MC's head to be attractive for 3rd person shots, then changed my plan afterword because of this reason. It's a huge pain in the ass to deal with the camera angles, but I think it was worth the extra hassle in the end.
On that subject briefly, I'd suggest doing a full face reveal at the end of the game.

AlastarOP

Oct 23, 2017
Don`t rly understand why people obsessed with face of MC but you do you. This game have soo much potential i wanna see where this will go like in 2-3 months. If its stay the same open to anything this will be a one of the best game here. For me its alredy solid game so ty for the good work so far and keep it up.

Reactions: Grelk

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Ah

Quite fun/interesting game thus far. As for the main character and her presentation. Personally, I actually prefer games like these to not show their face entirely. With male MCs especially, it has frequently annoyed me, how they often look like some 15 year old snotball, or just some obnoxious rodent that makes it significantly more difficult to relate to them.

As for this game, I quite like how the MC is being shown. As bit of a tomboy, which suits me just fine. Have to say though, that while I kinda like her, I think Ehrlynn, looked quite atrocious in her demon form. Ugliest succubus ever :).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

xsamp

Oct 14, 2020
Please dont ruin one of the best games by adding some shota elf boy stuff. I liked you could make own choices based on preferences so i wish you could add that to having the elf boy or not in the story.

• Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I've updated the OP with the following message:

Because I keep seeing surprised messages about upcoming content, I will clarify:
For Week 1 there is a love interest for all 4 of the sexes mentioned during Day 2. Female, male (a shota and a DILF), andro, and futa (giant). This is UNCHANGEABLE as it took over 5 months and 500 hours of work to get to this point. If you can't handle that than this message is your notice to bail.

In addition, the VN is POV. You WILL NOT SEE all of the MC's face.

Any further comments about these items will be reported.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
I would love to see more of this,and at the same time if this project will go on would it be animated sooner or later? Just curious about cause I've see it have potential

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I would love to see more of this,and at the same time if this project will go on would it be animated sooner or later? Just curious about cause I've see it have potential
Good question, I would love to make animations. However, I would need to learn how to do them and I have no idea how long it would take to learn, test, and refine those skills. With the limits I have on my time, I don't forsee animations happening in Week 1. If I were to make them, they would not be single digit frames per second. They would be smooth, high quality ones to sate my insane perfectionist tendencies.

Reactions: Grelk and susan4
Jun 15, 2020
This definitely has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to more. With that said, I do have a question: What kind of urination play are you planning? As far as I'm concerned, just seeing a character piss in a toilet doesn't warrant a urination tag, so I'm hoping you have more planned.

Reactions: zh and TundraLupus

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
This definitely has a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to more. With that said, I do have a question: What kind of urination play are you planning? As far as I'm concerned, just seeing a character piss in a toilet doesn't warrant a urination tag, so I'm hoping you have more planned.
I'll quote myself from an earlier post.
More in-depth urination content is planned. This first bathroom scene is a just a teaser of what's to come. Ehrlynn will gain confidence as the story progresses and will be more willing to go further into fetish content. Some upcoming characters will have this kink as well.
Actually, now that I think about it, I might want to amend my previous quote. Outside of a few characters, I don't see every love interest couldn't have at least one scene which includes urination.

The bathroom scene from Day 2 was created during a time when I barely understood posing and MC's hand pose is awkward for not only story reasons. That was a major factor in why I avoided more urination stuff until after the washing scene gave me a better idea on how to handle liquid puddles, splashes, and skin effects. With both those experiences under my belt, I'm cooking up ideas for more watersports scenes in future updates which will consist of more than a handful of images.

As for what can happen in those scenes? The sky is the limit. Remember that the bathroom scene showed Ehrlynn's perspective, not MC's. The key wording of that whole scene was her desire to be pissed "in", not only on the outside nor did she specify "in" as her mouth. And we haven't even gotten to MC's feelings on the matter (hint: player will choose). I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but if you looking for extensive urination content, it will eventually make its way into FD.

Jun 15, 2020
I'll quote myself from an earlier post.

Actually, now that I think about it, I might want to amend my previous quote. Outside of a few characters, I don't see every love interest couldn't have at least one scene which includes urination.

The bathroom scene from Day 2 was created during a time when I barely understood posing and MC's hand pose is awkward for not only story reasons. That was a major factor in why I avoided more urination stuff until after the washing scene gave me a better idea on how to handle liquid puddles, splashes, and skin effects. With both those experiences under my belt, I'm cooking up ideas for more watersports scenes in future updates which will consist of more than a handful of images.

As for what can happen in those scenes? The sky is the limit. Remember that the bathroom scene showed Ehrlynn's perspective, not MC's. The key wording of that whole scene was her desire to be pissed "in", not only on the outside nor did she specify "in" as her mouth. And we haven't even gotten to MC's feelings on the matter (hint: player will choose). I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but if you looking for extensive urination content, it will eventually make its way into FD.
In that case, I'm eagerly awaiting the next update! Thanks for your response.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
the more urination kind of content you add the happier ill be lol theres only 5 pages on f95 all together if you search 3dcg and urination tags together which is just sad and pretty sure most of them are just the usual watching them pee nothing actual kinky with pee which makes me sad lol
Yep. Games with actual watersport are pretty rare unfortunatly. Let's hope [urination] will not just be another [I watch you pee but nothing else] ;)

Other than that, I love the beginning of this game. The fetishes displayed in this game (especially [femdom] and [futa]) are my favorites :love:

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes