Download android v0.25 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Download android v0.25 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
I updated the OP earlier, forgot to reply. Thanks.

I like it. Could it be changed so that the player could change the minimum age?
Look underneath the download section in the OP for instructions on how to activate the patch for uncensored mode.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
The games fun my only problem is the MC shes seems really whiny which i ignored at first but it just started to seem like she whined about something every other scene.

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
looks good, but the double nipple over nipple looks odd, use of a nipple prop over the texture nipple looks wierd or is having 2 aureole part of the fantasy?

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
looks good, but the double nipple over nipple looks odd, use of a nipple prop over the texture nipple looks wierd or is having 2 aureole part of the fantasy?
That is the default texture of the model. It's a darker nipple texture with a large areola. If you enabled Dev Notes, you can see the original dream scene where the areola was even larger. I've since learned how to change the texture and size, but after 200 images of Ehrlynn naked, it's a bit late to change now. Besides, she's not human and that isn't how her natural skin looks anyway. Chalk it up to her trying to be unique with how the human version of her body looks.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Good game , loving the Pov style of game and the fact you can actually choose the kinks you want .
Keep up the great work Dev , really enjoying it so far.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
At the end of 0.25 I mentioned the next release comes out in February. Unfortunately, this will not be happening for reasons mentioned in Patreon posts. In summation, I held a survey for the patrons to say what they preferred. The majority preferred to wait until a build is ready instead of releasing something unfinished.

I will be releasing an early alpha build to patrons this Sunday. It contains updated renders for the first part of 0.3 that was already available as a preview in the current build. There we also be a handful of entirely new renders and dialogue.

The end of March is the new time frame for the release of 0.3. Until then…

oxardate60_tp1.jpg

Your date awaits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
At the end of 0.25 I mentioned the next release comes out in February. Unfortunately, this will not be happening for reasons mentioned in Patreon posts. In summation, I held a survey for the patrons to say what they preferred. The majority preferred to wait until a build is ready instead of releasing something unfinished.

I will be releasing an early alpha build to patrons this Sunday. It contains updated renders for the first part of 0.3 that was already available as a preview in the current build. There we also be a handful of entirely new renders and dialogue.

The end of March is the new time frame for the release of 0.3. Until then…

View attachment 1056111

Your date awaits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take your time, You are still learning most of this stuff, at one point you will be satisfied "enough" with the quality of your work to go full steam ahead. In the mean (is that how you rite this word in english?) time learn all you can and guet something out that you are proud of.

Personaly, I find that most games sex sceenes are quie "dry" if you know what I mean. I find myself more aroused by sceens with more liquid in them, be it sweat, salivia or a girls natural lubrication. On the other hand from all the games I have played, lewd or not, this quantity of liquid and it's proprety seams to be a real pain to render on both the animator and the machine. It seams to me that if you have the skills it is easyer to add all that in photoshop afterward. That is an entire other skill set. I know I could not do it rite now if I wanted to do renders myself. By the way props to you for that shower sceen, that did not look esay to make. I am rambling again...

All that to say: when you take your time it is still useful to ask yourself what is worth it or not and that depends on you, your objectives and what you consider to your satisfaction. there will come a point where you will be good enough that you will want to redo the entire game, I have faith in you for that with the growth in your skills you showed in what you have already reworked and published. I know that with every carpentry project I have at home, I want to redo them often enough that It would cost me 4 times the materials (without talking about the time). My advice is let the time for your skills to mature before redoing to much stuff (like my carpentry projects, I would have redone those patio stairs the moment they were finished). I am not telling you not to redo things you are unsatidfed with, just that when you will be beter than you are rite now not only will you be able to achive a beter result in your work but also much faster. Shit, my mind is wondering again, this is all thing I am sure you already know.

And all I wanted to say was that I agree with your patreon poll and make a joke about how I would not trust the table in your prevew render to sustain much heavy action if the character where to lean on it with it's flimsy single wooden foot.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Thanks for the review Dgunslinger. To address a couple points of yours.

1b. Another nuance could be to select the 'level' of each fetish. like only giving, only receiving, or body part selection. e.g. watersports (which is a sadly far less available in games than I would like) could be giving only, receiving only, and could be limited to body or extended to mouth, pussy or anywhere (max level).
That is close to how I setup the flags. For example, CBT is labeled "cbt_self" because it was only happening to MC. To do it to another character would be a separate variable I would include. There are limitations because not every sex scene could possibly contain all the fetishes and their variations that I intend to include. While a 5000 image sex scene would be awesome, I may end being legally liable for many broken peepees :p.

PS: I've been working on setting up the sex scene for 0.3 and there will be a real watersports option this time around.

2. MAYBE, the succubus can (temporarily of course, because we all would hate to see the MC leave Integro) give an option for the MC to gender transform, and enjoy different fetishes as different genders.
MC kind of has everything already and would be able to experience practically any fetish I can think of. For example, she could have multiple toys attached to her: 1 for penis, 1 for balls, 1 for vulva, and 1 for anus. I guess I could include something that could only happen to a futanari. Possibly a device (or multiple devices) that interacts with both genitals at once.

3. As the succubus seems to be having sub traits, maybe one path could lead to a sub/slave & dom path for MC and her.
Both MC and Ehrlynn are written as switches. There will be options to enhance both aspects. You'll never be locked out them. Like the breathplay choice, you mainly choose "how far" the characters are willing to go and/or how intense the experience is.

4 . I would really love to see body worship (armpit worship, anal worship, pussy worship etc.) as a part of the dynamic
There will be some races that will naturally fit into some of those categories. I think the most obvious would be centaurs for cock worship. I intend to include some form of it, but it is probably going to be a while before I finally get to it.

I knocked one star for the renders. They are good, but can be better. I don't know why even the best of the renders mess up the teeth... SMH
I'm going to assume you aren't playing a compressed version which may cause unintended graphical issues.

Are you referring to close up shots? Or under certain lighting conditions? I tried looking over various renders for any standout examples, but I don't know what I'm looking for. Are we talking about wrong color? Odd reflections? If you could please post which scenes you believe teeth issues occur in because I want to see if I can find a solution for further renders.

Either a screen shot or an exact quote of the text displayed when the image is onscreen would help me narrow it down.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Jacey's, I think, shoulder is bent in an unnatural way. their is actualy seven articulation in the human shoulder. I know because when I hurt my shoulder I was bending it exactly like how he is doing in the picture to compensate for said injury. It took physiotherapy to get back to using my shoulder in a normal way. Prehaps that is part of his story and I just spoild it :eek: anyway great work as always.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Jacey's, I think, shoulder is bent in an unnatural way. their is actualy seven articulation in the human shoulder. I know because when I hurt my shoulder I was bending it exactly like how he is doing in the picture to compensate for said injury. It took physiotherapy to get back to using my shoulder in a normal way. Prehaps that is part of his story and I just spoild it :eek: anyway great work as always.
I literally just checked in the mirror to make sure and, while not as pronounced, my shoulder looks roughly the same. I think its because he has large upper arm muscles and they don't exactly flex realistically in Daz. Combined with his tight shirt and the cropped image, I believe it is giving the illusion that his shoulder is bending unnaturally. The full image looks okay.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes