Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
yhea it may be because of all those factor. but shoulders are funny non the less, to get your arm in an horzontal position like in a T pose it is posible to achieve it with two diferent articulation in the shoulder. One is what you are used to and the other (the one I thought was in the image) will get your shoulder almost in your throat but will none the less have risen your arm paralel to the ground.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I will be posting a image every day in various locations as I countdown the final days to the release of Fantasy Dating 0.3. The location of which is revealed at noon (EST/GMT-5) on my . Today's image is of Oxar doing a striptease for MC.

fd_countdown04.jpg

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Fixed link for Android. Special thanks to for doing the Android port. I will try to partner with them for future releases to get the Android port to come out quickly after the main release and host it on FD's itch.io page so the link won't die.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started the game and it was much fun until the first real fuck on the bed with all those technical informations.
My god was that a sexual lesson for beginners, all that "technical" talking totally killed the mood, i felt frustrated and annoyed.
It was more a commercial show of the geldildo than a love scene, where is the love into this, i could'nt find any.

Could they not just talk about what they feel, instead of thinking about how to do this ot that, that was really weird.
I absolutely hate people who fuck with a manual, it's about love and feelings not about technique, technique comes automatically with practice!

The game is of good quality, but the animations made of slideshow are not a good idea from my point of view.

I just hope that after that disapointing first fuck scene, things will get wild and sexy with love and sharing and not some mindless fuck like dogs do.
I shall see tomorrow, but that was some good stuff anyway!:love:

Last edited by a moderator:

jampow

Mar 30, 2021
Hi, I registered to say that this game is awesome so far. I am really looking forward to 0.3. I love the futa mc, it really opens up a lot of options and helps me get in the character's head. There are so many choices and it really helps to establish agency. I may not have been paying attention, but do you have a Patreon or some way to contribute to the project? This is my favorite VN so far and is way better than Fetish Locator. Do you plan on listing on Steam?

Edit: just got to the patron link, glad I didn't close the game yet! Keep up the good work!

I am a writer and my work can be viewed on my .

I noticed some minor grammatical errors in 0.25, nothing too bad, but enough that it struck me as I was reading. I've never done erotica before, but if you wanted another pair of eyes on the script, I'd be happy to help...

Last edited:
Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
A lot of fun so far(y) although the ahem Shota should ideally be hairless down there :D

Gman851

Dec 9, 2019
I'm working hard on finishing up the text and testing Fantasy Dating 0.3. It's going to be a long day. I mean if I release at 23:59 EST/GMT-5 it is still March 31st right?
I also think you should take your time. I am sure that the it will be worth the wait to play it and waiting an extra couple of days is ok if we need to.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Hi, I registered to say that this game is awesome so far. I am really looking forward to 0.3. I love the futa mc, it really opens up a lot of options and helps me get in the character's head. There are so many choices and it really helps to establish agency. I may not have been paying attention, but do you have a Patreon or some way to contribute to the project? This is my favorite VN so far and is way better than Fetish Locator. Do you plan on listing on Steam?

Edit: just got to the patron link, glad I didn't close the game yet! Keep up the good work!

I am a writer and my work can be viewed on my .

I noticed some minor grammatical errors in 0.25, nothing too bad, but enough that it struck me as I was reading. I've never done erotica before, but if you wanted another pair of eyes on the script, I'd be happy to help...
Huh, I didn't see this comment before. I think F95 didn't display it because your account was new. Anyways, I saw you recently became a patron so thank you. Due to Ren'Py formatting, it's not efficient to copy and paste into another program to check for grammar and spelling. I'm working on getting a Discord server for patrons to better facilitate testing, proofreading, etc.

Reactions: bludmarine

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Alboe Interactive

Question: Is there a set schedule for the public releases?
Previously there was a 2 month update schedule for a simultaneous release. However Fantasy Dating's scenes have increased in length and scope to the degree that I can't maintain that pace. In the Developers only sections of these forums I said this:
I completely overhauled my Patreon front page and made a post that summarized why I changed. I was trying to do a 2 month schedule but I never accounted if something went wrong. If you lose a day (8 hours), okay make that up. What about losing 2 or more working days? The crunch became unreal. And because I was in never ending crunch mode I could never do anything else but put maxim effort into releasing on time.

You really can't let working on a project consume everything, because what will happen is working will ironically get in the way of working. You need time to evaluate your work and learn new techniques. I took a breather yesterday and learned something new about rendering that may save me a good chunk of time. If I was working instead I may never have learned about it. You can never generate more time, but you can try to use what you have available more efficiently.
I'll flat out admit 0.3 production went off track and I say as much in the updated after credits sequence. I was in a rut so I announced a date to push myself hard, but development isn't a predictable process. Steam's Early Access page for developers says pretty much the same thing. Basically it comes down to "Don't make promises you have no idea if you can actually keep."

I learned a lot from this mistake. I (finally) removed deadlines per a survey I held for the patrons more than a month ago. They want high quality and are willing to wait. To their credit, not a single one of them left after I dropped a big post yesterday explaining what went wrong and where FD is going.

The story portion for 0.3 (now called Day 3) is complete. I know some players aren't interested in Oxar so I dropped a test version for patrons that stops at the screenshot shown in my post. Saving there will allow you pick back up where you left off when Day 4 comes out or play through Oxar's extended scene (which includes his canine genital option and the animation frames) when the newly announced Day 3 Sexpansion comes out.

And that previous menu I showed in the thread is getting changed and I'm taking out the "Ehrlynn directs MC" option. I'll quote myself from one of Patreon only posts:
By the time I figured out how to get the two different types of Ehlynn's dialogue coded in I realized that less is more. This erotic scene is between Oxar and MC, not Ehrlynn. Telepathy will play a more prominent role later on in the story, but I need to impose limits to ensure I don't turn this VN into "Fantasy Dating: Ehrlynn". Each character has to stand on their own.
So yes, Fantasy Dating Day 3 is almost here. No, I won't guess a time frame, but you can see for yourself in the progress tracker on my Patreon. One rushed render I could deal with, but I'm coding in the relevant parts that determine the locking out of certain fetishes. FD has a ton of variables tracking player's preferences and after all this work I don't want to break everyone's saves. An applicable saying would be "Do it right or do it twice."

For anyone interested in upcoming content. Patrons are going to be able to vote on some major pieces of Zimmy's clothes (a preview patrons can see now) after I start on production for Day 4. Only $1 gives you access to a ton of patron only posts and includes Discord benefits, Content Related Voting, and Bi-monthly Behind The Scenes posts.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Previously there was a 2 month update schedule for a simultaneous release. However Fantasy Dating's scenes have increased in length and scope to the degree that I can't maintain that pace. In the Developers only sections of these forums I said this:

I'll flat out admit 0.3 production went off track and I say as much in the updated after credits sequence. I was in a rut so I announced a date to push myself hard, but development isn't a predictable process. Steam's Early Access page for developers says pretty much the same thing. Basically it comes down to "Don't make promises you have no idea if you can actually keep."

I learned a lot from this mistake. I (finally) removed deadlines per a survey I held for the patrons more than a month ago. They want high quality and are willing to wait. To their credit, not a single one of them left after I dropped a big post yesterday explaining what went wrong and where FD is going.

The story portion for 0.3 (now called Day 3) is complete. I know some players aren't interested in Oxar so I dropped a test version for patrons that stops at the screenshot shown in my post. Saving there will allow you pick back up where you left off when Day 4 comes out or play through Oxar's extended scene (which includes his canine genital option and the animation frames) when the newly announced Day 3 Sexpansion comes out.

And that previous menu I showed in the thread is getting changed and I'm taking out the "Ehrlynn directs MC" option. I'll quote myself from one of Patreon only posts:

So yes, Fantasy Dating Day 3 is almost here. No, I won't guess a time frame, but you can see for yourself in the progress tracker on my Patreon. One rushed render I could deal with, but I'm coding in the relevant parts that determine the locking out of certain fetishes. FD has a ton of variables tracking player's preferences and after all this work I don't want to break everyone's saves. An applicable saying would be "Do it right or do it twice."

For anyone interested in upcoming content. Patrons are going to be able to vote on some major pieces of Zimmy's clothes (a preview patrons can see now) after I start on production for Day 4. Only $1 gives you access to a ton of patron only posts and includes Discord benefits, Content Related Voting, and Bi-monthly Behind The Scenes posts.
Sounds good to me, as i said in another post i have no problem with waiting, i prefer quality over quantity

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Damn, the mc looks HAWT in stockings.

I just realised how good the model for the MC looks , its very well done, and imo, she has the perfect amount of muscle and curves.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes