Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
This is a good start. Futa protagonist with female partner is something I approve of. Looks like there's going to be plenty of kinky stuff, so that's cool. I like how the setting makes it normal to ask the MC preferences which the player wants to express.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
There has been some setbacks over the holiday and new year weeks. I'm trying to get the first date completed by the end of Jan as I originally scheduled. However, I'm far enough behind that I may have to swap it out and release the Day 1 remaster instead which would push the first date into end of Feb. I really don't want players to start the date, but then end part of the way through.

Speaking of the Day 1 remaster, check out Ehlrynn's new succubus form redesign. Full post with available on my Patreon.

There were numerous problems with Day 1, which ultimately culminated in making Ehrlynn's visual introduction less attractive than I envisioned. The most notable difference in the redesign is her hair color. Originally it looks gray colored, some would say "wig like" and they wouldn't be incorrect. The silver/platinum color didn't translate as I intended once under more realistic room lighting.

Ehrlynn Redo_tp3.jpg

My initial test on Ehrlynn's new hair coloring drops the silver entirely. I think I've fairly well established her main colors are purple, green, and pink. I haven't yet fully decided if I will darken her hair color further like the eyebrows and eyelashes.

Ehrlynn Redo_tp2.jpg

Another test shot. Note that her wings, tail, hooves, and horns remain unchanged. If it looks different to you then it is only because of the better lighting.

Overall, I think the succubus form rework is a better fit for Ehrlynn's dual roles of soft and hard. As always, I want players to be pulled in by the visuals and I believe the rework better accomplishes that objective.
-

The next part is showing off a new character. Not romance-able yet. Another available on my Patreon.

Say hello to Jacey! The name patrons chose for this androgynous bartender.

Patreon Character Naming 2.jpg

This flirty girl contains a very unique genitalia option I want all you adventurous types to experience when her sex scene is finally in FD.

Patreon Character Naming.jpg
-

This last part I took from the :

How will this VN affect the work on Fantasy Dating?

MH is something I only recently started preproduction on. FD is still the primary VN I'll be working on weekly.

Why start preproduction now?

I'll be blunt. Fantasy Dating is an expensive project, over $1,200 was the initial investment and I've now crossed 600 hours total of working on it (400 for 0.1 plus, 100 for 0.2, and 100 more since). The whole reason I set up a Patreon was to offset the costs of ongoing development and eventually transition into making content creation my sole job.

However, the niche nature of FD's content means it will likely be less successful in drawing in patrons. For example, at the current rate of support, I won't recoup my initial costs for about 2 years. Not to mention, since it isn't profitable, every hour worked is essentially unpaid. Which is a reality I have accepted. I will NEVER compromise to make FD more mainstream. It will remain a hilariously bizarre journey filled with less popular kinks and fetishes.

What about Motherhood makes it more likely to be popular?

A main design goal of Motherhood is to be more mainstream, while still having my peculiar style of storytelling, characters, and plot. While I included a lot of options in FD, a few major points that potential players said caused them to avoid FD were the inability to see the female MC's face, male/masculine love interests, and unavoidable futanari. All of which were considerations when creating MH and my hope is that accommodating these more prevalent preferences will be more successful in garnering support.

What does being more mainstream mean for kinks and fetishes that will be included?

Outside of the fantasy based ones, MH should have parity with FD.
-

I know reading about a possible delay of the first date isn't what people want to hear, but real life reared it's ugly head once again. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, so I may yet pull out ahead. In any case, there will be a release this month. Whether the Day 1 remaster or first date, I don't know yet.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I updated the OP with links for 0.25 and some new images.

Fantasy Dating 0.25 Released

The remaster of Day 1 has finally arrived! The 66 new renders have improved lighting, ambiance, and visual fidelity. The next update at end of February will be the entire first date. Although, you can get a sneak peek right now if you so choose. As a bonus, there are 42 renders featuring the introduction of two new characters and an underground bar.
0.25 Changelog:
  • 66 new renders for Day 1. Completely changed location of intro subway station.
  • Reworded some dialogue and lore for Days 1 and 2 to fit the new images and added a few sentences of dialogue to Day 2.
  • Bonus 42 renders for part of the first date.
  • New credit sequence for patrons.
  • Note that the kitchen scene (3 images) will be remastered at a later time.
Windows and Linux links:
Mac links:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Fantasy Dating [v0.25] Alboe Interactive

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.04 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 91 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 74 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Fantasy Dating [v0.25] Alboe Interactive

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.04 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 91 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 74 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks. I updated OP with a link to this post.

a game with full of kink if i'm not wrong right ?
That's the plan. I'll list out some kinks that are currently ingame, but not mentioned in the OP.
  • Oversensitive/Post-orgasm stimulation
  • Choking/Breathplay (self)
  • Cum eating (self)
  • Orgasm denial
The upcoming first date will have some new kinks as well. The picture of MC wearing stockings is a not so subtle clue of what's to come next. :sneaky:

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Description of the game says Multiple lovers and yet the tag 'Harem' or 'Cheating' seems to be missing for this game.
Technically speaking, there is only 1 character with sex scenes that are currently available. From what I've seen in the past, games on F95 have to be tagged with content that is in the current release. Initially, I tried to include optional and future tags in the OP, but it got deleted. Given the ruckus that was stirred up in this thread by the introduction of male love interests, I'll hold off on a harem tag unless a mod says I have to add it.

For an explanation of where Fantasy Dating is headed, I'll quote myself from earlier in the thread:
Yes, there will be no relationships that can be locked out by choices the player makes. I hesitate to say this is a Harem game like I did in my dev blog because technically MC will have a Meta-Harem which will include existing couples, throuples, and an entire family in one case. They can still have relations with one another and options to be with other harem members, which I know would piss people off if I didn't acknowledge that and simply slapped on the Harem tag. Later, I will add options to skip over sex scenes with other characters, but with the caveat that the sex, plot, and character development are intertwined. So skippers will miss out.

Reactions: Pirogoeth

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Tried it. Very promising. I don't usually go for games with female or futa MCs (not that I dislike futa, the opposite, but I prefer to do them rather than be them) but this was great so far. If dev can keep up the quality of writing and rendering this could be a keeper for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Alboe Interactive

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, didn't expect this to appeal to me but took the chance anyway. So glad I did! Has a lot of choices so people can play the kinks they enjoy. I like the MC and her relationship with the "sexy demon"... Hope the dev is able to continue as I am curious to see a lot more.

• Hey there
Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Tried it. Very promising. I don't usually go for games with female or futa MCs (not that I dislike futa, the opposite, but I prefer to do them rather than be them) but this was great so far. If dev can keep up the quality of writing and rendering this could be a keeper for sure.
I appreciate the kind words. Oh and there will be a futa love interest for week 1.
Well, didn't expect this to appeal to me but took the chance anyway. So glad I did! Has a lot of choices so people can play the kinks they enjoy. I like the MC and her relationship with the "sexy demon"... Hope the dev is able to continue as I am curious to see a lot more.
I'm glad you took the chance. That's been one of my goals for Fantasy Dating, to draw in players who normally don't go for this type of content.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Description of the game says Multiple lovers and yet the tag 'Harem' or 'Cheating' seems to be missing for this game.
I think people would be VERY mad if a tag for a game said "vaginal sex" and there was none in the game.

So as a rule, tags should not be present until they are implemented.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes