4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

\Daddy/

Nov 7, 2019
I did have issue like this.
I have the error with Sharas white dress. When i bought the dress the game give me grey scrin with error and after that the option to prepare the ball was vanished.
Try to not buy it, In my game it solved the problem.
gonna try that thx

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
wil there de more updates?
Personally I hope they plan to at least make an update that will correct the bug that there is when we buy a certain outfit and which suddenly prevents us from finishing the game because that removes the option of the ball. in the throne room.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
wil there de more updates?
Personally I hope they plan to at least make an update that will correct the bug that there is when we buy a certain outfit and which suddenly prevents us from finishing the game because that removes the option of the ball. in the throne room.
At best, it will be only bug fixes. The game is complete.

Discreet sin

Jul 18, 2017
How to make clea make potions and sell those , i already gave her fertilizer 3 times then what
she sells them automatically, twice a week I believe, on Wednesday and some other day, she sells potions and you get a little extra money, same with sarahs shop, except her boost is only once a week.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
Got an exeption error after buying the cupcake dress exacly when leaving the shop. Playing version 1.0 !

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7965, in script
    $ check_listOne.remove("What's That Under There?")
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7965, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7965, in script
  File "E:\SGames\Fantasy Trainer [v1.0] [Kyle Mercury]\FantasyTrainer-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\SGames\Fantasy Trainer [v1.0] [Kyle Mercury]\FantasyTrainer-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7965, in <module>
  File "E:\SGames\Fantasy Trainer [v1.0] [Kyle Mercury]\FantasyTrainer-1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fantasy Trainer 1.0
Tue Dec 29 03:33:34 2020

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
Yo anyone else not given the option to prepare for the ball. It is just constantly making me do banquets with no end in sight. I'm on day 100 or so and got all the girls stats maxed and there are no options when I speak to Mary about the ball.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Fantasy Trainer [v1.1] Kyle Mercury

Original Size Win/Linux: 558 MB
Original Size Mac: 541 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 89 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 72 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
What changes in version 1.1? Has the bug that could get us stuck been fixed?
Edit:I got my answer, my part where I was blocked was unlocked and I was able to finish the game with the harem scene.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes