4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
any idea if the dev will made another game like this one? btw why did the game say it is in development at the beginign xD btw what Im suppouse to do with melony?

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

DL links are dead may i please request for some DL link please.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
DL links are dead may i please request for some DL link please.
for win/linux and android gofiles is the only one that is dead, compressed is completely fine, as for mac it's gofile and pixeldrain. Nopy no longer exists, so devs or mods whomever can do so please remove nopy from all games when possible

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
for win/linux and android gofiles is the only one that is dead, compressed is completely fine, as for mac it's gofile and pixeldrain. Nopy no longer exists, so devs or mods whomever can do so please remove nopy from all games when possible
I keep getting this when I open ANONFILE - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

1673427446638.png

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
I keep getting this when I open ANONFILE - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2302434
That has to do with your dns (domain name system) not the links, I suggest changing your dns from it's default (here's how, , and here's the one that I use ). if you still can't get to them then type DNS_PROBE_FINISHED-NXDOMAIN into your browser's search bar and see what it gives you.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
That has to do with your dns (domain name system) not the links, I suggest changing your dns from it's default (here's how, , and here's the one that I use ). if you still can't get to them then type DNS_PROBE_FINISHED-NXDOMAIN into your browser's search bar and see what it gives you.
Okay that works thanks

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Cheats here!
replace original files, to have cheat options in menu in lower part of the screen.
money add
day rewind, day set to morning
max love for all girls
corr - max corruption for all girls
rep - add popularity
mult - increases rate of love and corruption changes
also fixes several annoying limitations, like needing lots of love to give an outfit, sex scenes choice limits - but only for maxed out corruption.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
soft limit on love \ corruption is 70.
and the amount of time and? therefore, money is limited, no?
No, I maxed love and corruption and got harem ending without much trouble and we were told that time limit isn't implemented (I got to 100 days before starting ball for endings).

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
that's from code:
elif elizabethlove >= 56 and elizabethlove <= 70
so if you go above 70, dialogue flavor would not be displayed.
and that:
if lianaCorLevel > 70:
$ lianaCorLevel = 70

but i can't say anything about time limits - i'm still on day 2. and not gonna play further - i got what i wanted.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes