Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
How incomplete is this?

I'm very hesitant to start an abandoned title, even if I've seen it recommended a few times.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
It's not really incomplete in that anything is missing but the continuation of the story, due to the episodic nature of the game. It has a good chunk of content.
Okay. I might give it a try and see. Seen it mentioned a few times and was curious.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
How incomplete is this?

I'm very hesitant to start an abandoned title, even if I've seen it recommended a few times.
One entire act with 10 chapters was completed, there were several plot threads tied up in that spell, but some subplots with minor characters definitely had more room to grow. There's a controversial voyeur scene early in the game, if you can tolerate that or Ctrl your way through it, then it's pretty smooth. Like others have said, there's plenty of content, the art style starts out pretty rough but gets a little more polished as you go through the chapters, and the animations especially get considerably better. Definitely worth a playthrough.

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Noooooooooooo I was looking forward to fuck Morgan yoo. Man it's a shame
Why you wanna do your buddy like that? Your friend deserves better.

Also, real shame about the game not making this guy any money. It might not have had a bunch of deep choices or anything but it had a neat art style and ideas for its story.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes