VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Not every woman in an AVN has to be gay, why is that so hard for people to fathom. Alice went from the best character to the worse because of the dodgy writing. So, of course players are going to be skeptical if the writing looks damn near identical.
What is the game COS in your games to checkout section?

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
so the story basically don't make sense with or without incest patch hell even without one it still is confusing(not in the landlady/tenant type of deal but as in generally speaking ) Melissa is suppose to be his mother or eluding to it right now ? or will in future updates and the other "roommates" are to be his sisters well the one is anyways if it plays out in future updates like i think it will . still playing through the rest of it but another poster said same thing it is confusing . story is okay but still confusing af lol(y):ROFLMAO:

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
lol at people searching for incest where there is none

and the dialogue is actually really good on this game

Maevos

May 4, 2019
so the story basically don't make sense with or without incest patch hell even without one it still is confusing(not in the landlady/tenant type of deal but as in generally speaking ) Melissa is suppose to be his mother or eluding to it right now ? or will in future updates and the other "roommates" are to be his sisters well the one is anyways if it plays out in future updates like i think it will . still playing through the rest of it but another poster said same thing it is confusing . story is okay but still confusing af lol(y):ROFLMAO:
I think the story is heavily implying that Melissa's annoying daughter is the MC's half-sister. That flashback scene with his father and little blondie makes it obvious.

Also if you decide to call Nate, MC tells him that he moved in with Melissa and Nate freaks out and lets it slip that the MC is "a secondary heir".

Last edited:
Reactions: Sbren

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
I think the story is heavily implying that Melissa's annoying daughter is the MC's half-sister. That flashback scene with his father and little blondie makes it obvious.
but incest wont happen cuz dev has to use stupid pateron use another form that wont make u censor ur game

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Far-Off Friends v0.5 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
The only con for me is the fact this isn't really that much animated.
But this is lewd and has potential.

Reactions: kwazi

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
characters are good as expected from Dev, but the dialogue seems a little not so great, I preferred the previous game it had more story and progress but I guess he wanted to do some new work.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Its pity, animated only on blowjob scene only when they make a love there is no animated. Hope the next update developer create it. Thx

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
My fucking God, didn't FFC used to have a proof reader?

The ENGRISH in this update especially is just horrible. I'm half tempted to power through it and proof read it myself. Fuck.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
My fucking God, didn't FFC used to have a proof reader?

The ENGRISH in this update especially is just horrible. I'm half tempted to power through it and proof read it myself. Fuck.
I didn’t read any of the text in the park when Stacy was younger, don’t give a shit about her and most of the update was that scene

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I didn’t read any of the text in the park when Stacy was younger, don’t give a shit about her and most of the update was that scene
There was no update. It was short as shit for how long it's been since the last one. The majority of it was the Text Messages too.
1. Erika in the park/bj
2. Movie bullshit
3. Texting
4. Dream
5. Morning/Shopping/Lili scene

That's it. 5 months for 5 scenes. It's pathetically slow and the proof reading was terrible.

Reactions: lycia52
2.90 star(s) 35 Votes