VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
lol at people searching for incest where there is none

and the dialogue is actually really good on this game
Except for the fairly atrocious grammar and sentence structure. Using the wrong version of a word is so frequent it's more likely to be wrong than right. Dropped words completely. But at least it's only an occasional thing that it's so bad I had no fucking idea what they were trying to say at all.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
no idea, but no closed path's yet unless you choose to close them. so that's an indicator that you at least won't be locked into a single LI until later.
Hell, I've been TRYING to close them with some. Like Stacy. Yet I'm still forced to have pointless talks with her like I give a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. All I want to do is ignore her existence. Same with Sarah.

Hell. I told Tiff that I didn't want to workout, cuz fuck that noise, getting up at 6am to jog and do all that shit. STILL in the damn gym. At this point I'm wondering if this is just a kinetic railroad that wont fess up to it.

Reactions: shark911

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
i'm saying mandatory but possible that it's avoidable.
Nope. I don't like big tits. So I took every -relationship option with her. Refused to workout with her at 6am, cuz fuck that noise. I can do the same thing any time of the day. Other - options. STILL fucking her.

Try to ignore Stacy? Still sucking up to her. Throw that stupid twat, Sarah 'under the bus'? Still have her foisted off on me.

Da hell's the point of choices here?

======================

Meh. Finished 5. Now I'm buying an E-reader for the the moron. Fuck this, there is no reason to not ignore this.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
lol at people searching for incest where there is none

and the dialogue is actually really good on this game
actually in the original release it was there but because of the nazis at patreon it got borked I mean changed really fast to what it is now. So, they are more like wondering where it went... but it is what it is...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's it. 5 months for 5 scenes. It's pathetically slow and the proof reading was terrible.
that'sd more than you get on some other games. between updates they finished prev. game's endigs.

Da hell's the point of choices here?
you aren't 1st nor last to ask that, maybe increase chances to end with char x.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I am very surprised that a 1/4 to a 1/3 of his inheritance(house value up to 1M) he just gives away. The MC won't have anything left after four years, nieve and a babe in the woods. Next he is setting up scholarships... I would have kept her on as a salaried employee, and manager of the property.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am very surprised that a 1/4 to a 1/3 of his inheritance(house value up to 1M) he just gives away. The MC won't have anything left after four years, nieve and a babe in the woods. Next he is setting up scholarships... I would have kept her on as a salaried employee, and manager of the property.
doubt house value was 1M, maybe if it had been in big town but not some middle of nowhere. i'm sure part of his inheritance is put to make more money.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
actually in the original release it was there but because of the nazis at patreon it got borked I mean changed really fast to what it is now. So, they are more like wondering where it went... but it is what it is...
Never understood that, there's like millions of GOT reaction videos on Patreon and wincest is a theme in GOT.

Reactions: phreadom

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Never understood that, there's like millions of GOT reaction videos on Patreon and wincest is a theme in GOT.
well it's paypal and master card and their moral crusade... and patreon themselves I don't think agree with them but if they don't go along they lose payment processing from the banks. It's all just one vicious cycle. I feel for the dev's because so many of us are hey where's the content or the patch and they are so worried about being banned they won't even discuss it other than to say no it's not cannon and no it's not in my game. all patches are now unofficial and so forth. Leave to the zealots to ruin a good thing for anyone they disagree with.

Reactions: Vastro and phreadom

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
well it's paypal and master card and their moral crusade... and patreon themselves I don't think agree with them but if they don't go along they lose payment processing from the banks. It's all just one vicious cycle. I feel for the dev's because so many of us are hey where's the content or the patch and they are so worried about being banned they won't even discuss it other than to say no it's not cannon and no it's not in my game. all patches are now unofficial and so forth. Leave to the zealots to ruin a good thing for anyone they disagree with.
So then how come Steam platform has no problem with incest? Just cant show any shota or loli over there especially with an adult teacher in a classroom, cause that never happens right Florida?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So then how come Steam platform has no problem with incest? Just cant show any shota or loli over there especially with an adult teacher in a classroom, cause that never happens right Florida?
well it's about the $$$$ like some dev's actually get away with the zesty stuff unless they get reported, and some of the ones who bring in the big bucks they kinda get a free pass, but the new dev's and smaller dev's are the easy pickins and a few of them have actually abandoned games because of their accounts being closed and their money frozen. so idk exacty how it works if it's a case by case basis or it only get's looked at if it's reported but I know of at least 2 or 3 dev's in the last couple of months who have quit specifically because they have money just sitting there and they can't collect it. and there's probably been more than that these are just the ones I know about. As for steam they bring in way too much money to be told how to run their business lol. And they don't care what the censors say. They can goto an international bank they don't need mastercard or paypal lol.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
steam is big player and sells other than incest avns too.

Reactions: WastedTalent

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
doubt house value was 1M, maybe if it had been in big town but not some middle of nowhere. i'm sure part of his inheritance is put to make more money.
Actually in the story itself, it references a value first of $850,000 then a little later it references the upto a million, I think from his father's attorney that sent him to see the place before he decided the fate, or it could be another person too. It is why I gave those figures.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually in the story itself, it references a value first of $850,000 then a little later it references the upto a million, I think from his father's attorney that sent him to see the place before he decided the fate, or it could be another person too. It is why I gave those figures.
well value can be 1m but would it sell at 1m is different thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and funny and weird update, fuzzy virgin logic on other game on my list too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes