VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Made a quick WT Mod for the game (+ some more game settings)

Aug. 17, 2023
Updated the Mod for the new game version v0.5/Ep.5

Download Mod v0.5 (~4MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5 (~230MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2420006 View attachment 2420007 View attachment 2420042
aye.gif

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I just can't get into this game and find myself just skipping through most of it to see the renders. Which is a shame because Freeloading Family was a favorite of mine. I remember the writing being much better for it with no where near as many grammar mistakes.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
FatGiant compared to the last game, not counting the endings which sucked, how is this one?
I see very little similarity, both in the story and in the art style.

I am not sure if it will have the same type of endings, or if it will follow a different way.

But, while not ALL the endings of the other game were bad, the method used to get to the endings, indeed sucked.

What I do like about this story is that you do have to pay attention to the clues that are shown and talked about, in order to truly understand the story. I have to tell you that many users in this thread completely missed the point, or, interpreted the clues in a nonsensical way. Or, maybe I'm the one misinterpreting. So, I will not tell you what I DO think about the game. I can only tell you that it is very interesting, has great characters and a cool story. The rest, truly, is up to your interpretation. I do recommend to play it with both eyes open and a critical thinking cap handy. Also, don't jump on first impressions, they are really there to deceive you.

Have fun mate.

Peace :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I see very little similarity, both in the story and in the art style.

I am not sure if it will have the same type of endings, or if it will follow a different way.

But, while not ALL the endings of the other game were bad, the method used to get to the endings, indeed sucked.

What I do like about this story is that you do have to pay attention to the clues that are shown and talked about, in order to truly understand the story. I have to tell you that many users in this thread completely missed the point, or, interpreted the clues in a nonsensical way. Or, maybe I'm the one misinterpreting. So, I will not tell you what I DO think about the game. I can only tell you that it is very interesting, has great characters and a cool story. The rest, truly, is up to your interpretation. I do recommend to play it with both eyes open and a critical thinking cap handy. Also, don't jump on first impressions, they are really there to deceive you.

Have fun mate.

Peace :)
After reading the last few posts and yours, I'll give it a go. But if I have to think too much, I'll probably not continue. I want clear storylines. Not ones that I have to pull out my old 'Lone Ranger Decoding Ring' to find the meanings to. :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
After reading the last few posts and yours, I'll give it a go. But if I have to think too much, I'll probably not continue. I want clear storylines. Not ones that I have to pull out my old 'Lone Ranger Decoding Ring' to find the meanings to. :ROFLMAO:
My only recommendation is to not to go with the first impression and the simplest solution. That's all. Also, don't be American about it. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Peace :D

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
seems like this update didnt go to the proofreader, the engrish is terrible

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Far-Off Friends v6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Aindows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes