VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I feel like I missed something. He inherited a couple mil, could go to college anywhere basically. Goes to this town to check out this house that he owns, meets Melissa and she was expecting him so instead of trying to clear it up he just pretends to be a tenant in his own house???
While this isn't exactly new, you should still put that in a spoiler.

just sayin.gif

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
I put off looking into this one for a long time because of how Freeloading Family was handled at the end. Saw it in latest updates today, downloaded it before I realized what it was, and figured "why not?"

Not having the greatest time so far, renders are nice but this story hasn't hooked me yet. I'm trying to ride it out and see what happens.

Reactions: MOL-X

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Far-Off Friends with KoGa3's multimod to v0.6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: jhonatanw

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Did this update end with erica talking to Tiffany at the school? Really i didnt see one lewd scene, i thought getting drunk with the 2 milf sisters would have led to more than just kissing and then oh im tired im going to bed now, then the milf even talks her drunk sister into staying overnight, but (shocking) nothing happens, everbody just goes to sleep and wakes up the next day. what a fuckin waste

• Haha
Reactions: Hungover00

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
useless to speculate, we'll find it out or won't. still not incest game.
not saying it is or not However if you pay attention in the cafe . She mutters something bout finding out bout her Father and her last name. To add Lately I downloaded a couple of AVN that did not incest tag on them. But clearly have incest, Hardenville being one of them.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
I was just and missed that. Just went looked again. But I'm pretty the first it was that wasnt there i could be wrong. But anyway we find bout her. To the guy said the game ic patch I disagree other Erika possibly being your sister. I think alll relationship are pretty spelled. there only person is iffy. that the lawyer the only connection she has being Melissa, your dad friend. I had a hunch she might be Erika's mom. But connection there them both Living in Empire City

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
useless to speculate, we'll find it out or won't. still not incest game.
Honestly i think only one is. But I think most of them have some connection to you father as a daughter of friend or such..
Thank you for the answers it helped. While I dont mind incest in games since I rarely go those routes unless it's a good character/story. I just wanted to make sure all the same as I hate it when like all the LI are incest. The description and the title of this one made me unsure.

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes