VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Hello. I played this for a while, everything was fine, but all of sudden there was some sex scene with Tiffany(not into that chick) and there was no option to reject. Did I messed something with previous choices or that content is indeed mandatory no matter what we do? :unsure:
I've mostly ignored her but also got the scene (I'm not complaining though :))
So most likely it's a mandatory at this point of game, though nobody except the devs themselves can say for sure.

Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for answers. There was previously some scene with Melissa (I think) which I also didn't wanted to happen, than I rolled back to choices and discovered that scene is avoidable if MC let her pay the bill for dinner or something like that. So, I thought maybe some previous kind choice with this Tiffany chick set me on her path. But all choices related to her are way back, so don't want to replay everything if it's not going to change anything.
Will wait to see what (if anything) dev will say before ditching the game. Pity if unavoidable, it's not bad game.

Reactions: Mario4don

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
mmmm..... this game is a kind of a mess, The story doesn't make any sense. MC is way too passive, a simp and also so fucking stupid why does he want to give away the house for free to someone he met 2 days ago wtf:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, would he do this if it wasn't some milf with big tits? I doubt it. Even his dad was a huge simp, doing so much for an ex who got knocked up and married someone else lmao.
Didnt they change writers? or is it the same writer of freeloading family? because it seems to be going into that same direction that FF went where the mc ends up as a walking dildo, never taken seriously and just puts up with whatever bs the girls do. I was only following this because I had read that it had a different writer but, guess it will be more of the same, theres already the bisexual LI (that doesnt shut up about being bisexual) so I see another "Alice ending" in the making.
Also I rejected tiffany everytime but still got her sex scenes, probably a mistake in the code unless she is supposed to be unavoidable which would make no sense. Meh, I think I'll pass.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
well mc lives there so paying rent is nice thing.

why her tits are ridiculous?
Giving her the house is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. That's many years worth of rent. Also, giving her the house is a nice thing. There's zero reason to pay rent. I don't understand why I have to explain that to you.

Her tits are bigger than her head. There's not really any good reason for that, for my tastes. You can have nice tits without making them cartoonishly large.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
bit different audiences (well somewhat) and on avns fans there are many who like tits which are bigger/longer than female's upper body (aka landlady's tits don't look that big then).
I doubt that. I bet you can have normal large tits in every single AVN and it wouldn't hurt sales or downloads or anything like that.

Same with the cartoonish proportions, like abnormally small waists - they take people out of the story more than anything. Having nice looking women with natural proportions would also not hurt sales or downloads or whatever. Everybody likes good looking women.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I'm liking where the game is going, but you guys NEED a style correction urgently!!! Specially since this is a dialogue heavy game. I'd also recommend another font, something a bit bigger and easier to read, for the same reason. Anyways, I'm liking the direction of the game and the girls are nice (I wish it wasn't POV, but whatever I guess), so good luck with it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm liking where the game is going, but you guys NEED a style correction urgently!!! Specially since this is a dialogue heavy game. I'd also recommend another font, something a bit bigger and easier to read, for the same reason. Anyways, I'm liking the direction of the game and the girls are nice (I wish it wasn't POV, but whatever I guess), so good luck with it.
you can increase font size on ingame by pressing a.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
That professor is really HOT, sadly it seems she is not the priority for future updates...

Dec 15, 2020
Made a quick WT Mod for the game (+ some more game settings)

Download Mod v0.4 (~7MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.4 (~200MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2420006 View attachment 2420007 View attachment 2420042
Hello, I just saw a new update for Far-Off Friends just dropped, I don't now if you can update it, please

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes