VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.7] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well mc is such a nice guy that he needs get all girls out of their shells (some more and some less) too early for players to say if harem or romance, devs could but that'd be spoiling but i think romance all and pick 1.
Yeah. I'm not into romancing all. Only one girl ticks most of my boxes for me. The rest aren't to my taste. But, I'll continue, at least for now. Thanks for your impressions on this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just wanted to say bravo to the dev, first game i have ever played that had such amazing love interests, there wasn't one i disliked. Will definitely be dropping you some donations soon and subbing to patreon.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
well mc is such a nice guy that he needs get all girls out of their shells (some more and some less) too early for players to say if harem or romance, devs could but that'd be spoiling but i think romance all and pick 1.
As someone who just binged the entire game i think the dev could do both. Most of the girls already know about the other ones (hell it was hinted at that most of them would want MFF+ encounters) and seem fine with it but i guess we'll see how it plays out.

The MC is great and the girls are so loveable it would be extremely hard to pick 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
As someone who just binged the entire game i think the dev could do both. Most of the girls already know about the other ones (hell it was hinted at that most of them would want FMM+ encounters) and seem fine with it but i guess we'll see how it plays out.

The MC is great and the girls are so loveable it would be extremely hard to pick 1.
assuming you meant mff+ if it goes that way i hope those scenes would be avoidable

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
It was a pretty nice game so far... nice characters, story is ok (should have been some middle ground on that $800,000 house though, maybe sell her the house for half??) well anyway. I guess the "Alice" of this game would be Erika?? anyway look forward to more.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
doesn't fit the story so no ic-patch.
Not really. There is a scene in the game where they talk about her past and her relationship with his dad, if I'm not mistaken. She says she's not his mom, but that could be changed.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not really. There is a scene in the game where they talk about her past and her relationship with his dad, if I'm not mistaken. She says she's not his mom, but that could be changed.
If you read all that, it's also quite probable that you got the information that his mother is still alive and that he meets her in the future. So, no, that patch wouldn't make sense.

Peace :)

P.S.: The proof

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 35 Votes