Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Game glitches when you go down on all four, unable to stand up after any interaction.

Is there a full list of all possible interactions and interactibles? No interactions for when drake is on his\her back?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrStal0ne

Rustyshack

Feb 13, 2021
Game glitches when you go down on all four, unable to stand up after any interaction.

Is there a full list of all possible interactions and interactibles? No interactions for when drake is on his\her back?
why do you need a list? just play the game and see! (yes. there is an interaction where the derg is on back)

FishNamedWall

Aug 20, 2023
I do plan to add more feral species than dragons, but it may be a little while yet (like, next year probably). Plans for gryphon, horse, and wolf at least.
I know this was a while ago, but what’s the progress with the horse? Ik there’s an equus penis option, I’m not sure if that’s what you meant or if you meant like an actual *horse*

FishNamedWall

Aug 20, 2023
There really hasn’t been much activity recently… has the game died? I’d love to see it continue to be updated, or maybe Softscale is working on a BIG update that will take longer. Regardless, I would like to know if there’s a discord server for this game, and if anyone has the link

MimicMicro

Jan 10, 2022
There really hasn’t been much activity recently… has the game died? I’d love to see it continue to be updated, or maybe Softscale is working on a BIG update that will take longer. Regardless, I would like to know if there’s a discord server for this game, and if anyone has the link
It was just updated, and to get into the discord you need to be subscribed to their patreon.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FarmD-1.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes