CoolingCooler

Nov 9, 2017
I had modified MC's house (R19.5) a little bit for easy play.
If you interest. d/l map070.rar
go to <game location>\www\data -> rename map070.dat to map070.bak (to backup)
extract 'map070.rar'
Detail:
3 blink spots and Tool Chest (from the farm)

after try if you don't like it. delete map070.dat and rename map070.bak back to map070.dat.

Reactions: Alteni and AJSHR

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Also is it necessary to pick the ingredient for medicine afterwards? You can't sell ingredients and medicine is not important later on. Does it contribute to anything?

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
extract 'map070.rar'
Detail:

after try if you don't like it. delete map070.dat and rename map070.bak back to map070.dat.
It is a great modification. Helps a lot. The only problem I encountered was having two items of the watering jar, hoe and axe. Which bugs the water count display if used inventory you added inside the house. And if added the gift for Evelyn ( I guess this item is not implemented on the game itself) which throws image not found error.

Also, I don't know if it is related to this mod or not but replaying the game with this mod I was not able to give blue daisy(or any gift) to Evelyn too or it might be some corruption/honour-related thing?

CoolingCooler

Nov 9, 2017
It is a great modification. Helps a lot. The only problem I encountered was having two items of the watering jar, hoe and axe. Which bugs the water count display if used inventory you added inside the house. And if added the gift for Evelyn ( I guess this item is not implemented on the game itself) which throws image not found error.

Also, I don't know if it is related to this mod or not but replaying the game with this mod I was not able to give blue daisy(or any gift) to Evelyn too or it might be some corruption/honour-related thing?
1. two watering can, jar and hoe. I didn't notice that it's my bad, sorry.
2. gift for evelyn generate bug, don't know too since I look at walk-through and write down the item code.
3. blue daisy, I'm not think so. cause I only generate item code in inventory.

Reactions: AJSHR

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
1. two watering can, jar and hoe. I didn't notice that it's my bad, sorry.
2. gift for evelyn generate bug, don't know too since I look at walk-through and write down the item code.
3. blue daisy, I'm not think so. cause I only generate item code in inventory.
Gifting option for Evelyn itself gets lockout if I added the blue daisy through Mia. I don't know it was due to the high count of blue daisy or if it was due to having item before it was introduced in the story of the game. Well just playing normally without using blue daisy from cheat menu. There is no problem for it.

I well it worked sometimes and sometimes not I think there is a bug in the game itself rather than this mod.
And stopping time does not work

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
any chance to upload Unofficial Fix+Cheat Mod with out the full game , i am using a compressed version i only need Fix+Cheat Mod , can someone share it thank youu !

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
this chicken quest is hardest quest so far. I got tired of walking around 4 max and 1 not found. I read and that was the correct answer(just need to talk to all NPC). Anyway I figured this out eventually.
When I enter tavern a quest starts and forces me to skip to second day. I figured something was wrong and read walkthought. I managed to somehow bypass that bug. When the storm hits and MC is together with girl game crashes and I am left with a CG on screen . Loading same stuff hapens. This game has potential but sadly it is not playable yet. Too many bugs. I am gonna wait a smoother version.
ah yes almost forgot my overall impression of this game is good. CG seem nice and I like the story start, gonna wait until after alpha version. Having high hopes for a masterpiece.

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this chicken quest is hardest quest so far. I got tired of walking around 4 max and 1 not found. I read and that was the correct answer(just need to talk to all NPC). Anyway I figured this out eventually.
When I enter tavern a quest starts and forces me to skip to second day. I figured something was wrong and read walkthought. I managed to somehow bypass that bug. When the storm hits and MC is together with girl game crashes and I am left with a CG on screen . Loading same stuff hapens. This game has potential but sadly it is not playable yet. Too many bugs. I am gonna wait a smoother version.
ah yes almost forgot my overall impression of this game is good. CG seem nice and I like the story start, gonna wait until after alpha version. Having high hopes for a masterpiece.
u will found only 4 and at the tavern dont speak with the mother .

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
extract 'map070.rar'
Detail:

great ! ty i like it (y)

dino2357

Feb 22, 2020
Hey, I got this picture stuck on my screen after going with Mia to collect berries (Day 1). Reload the game did not solve the problem? Any solution?
Thanks Mia.jpg

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
so many bugso_O ... its been one years i didnt play this game i hoped they fixed those bugs but still ....:(

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hey, I got this picture stuck on my screen after going with Mia to collect berries (Day 1). Reload the game did not solve the problem? Any solution?
Thanks
Thanks View attachment 844579
same happen to me with Elise Handjob ..try to move around and let the time pass

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Thanks View attachment 844579
stems from automatic savings. does not close from options. you should do the following

If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5",
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 720 minutes (12 hours) for auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

this line is just above the bottom of the document

Reactions: dino2357

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
stems from automatic savings. does not close from options. you should do the following

If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5",
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 720 minutes (12 hours) for auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

this line is just above the bottom of the document

Reactions: dino2357

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Farmers dreams 19.7 released at really hope someone can share it here also soon..

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes