FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
Hey guys sorry to ask this again but i want to be sure so i don't play a game that i won't like.
1. Is NTR completely avoidable?
2. Sharing is also voidable?
I know some people already asked but it's kinda hard to find an answer on the thread

dino2357

Feb 22, 2020
stems from automatic savings. does not close from options. you should do the following

If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5",
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 720 minutes (12 hours) for auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

this line is just above the bottom of the document
I turn off the autosave. Thanks for your help!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
how grindy is this game and how much content does it have and the NTR is which kind ??? and does it include alot of ntr ?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Mhmm.. Right now I have no idea how to proceed with this update.
What i have found out is that:

The bar isn't accessible anymore. Can't work or go inside.

Edit: Still nothing Can't proceed in this update.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I have to ask since I am new to this one and not finding a definitive answer in the search, is the ntr in this game avoidable?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Why this game have to be RPGM ? Looks really good but i don't like RPGM games.
And what about those of us that do?
Love Season (Similar threads, link on the bottom of this page) is for the "I don't like RPGM" brigade

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
I don't mind the RPGm ( from what I've briefly seen, it's one of the better ones)...but what about bugs? Still many, or some players exaggerate it? I've been postponing playing this until it gets sorted out.

Reactions: anime66
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes