Hateinside

Oct 20, 2019
DAMN who would have thought that mommy of Laura is super hot maybe even hotter than her and Elise , I hope MC can also bang her
Yep, he can bang her, after you give 3000 gold to Laura and end the money quest

Ops, my mystake, the MC has interation with heather mother, not Laura Mother

Last edited:

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Hey, I just downloaded it yesterday but ran into a bug at the beginning itself. After the dialogue with mc's father, I can't do anything. Nothing seems to work. I tried restarting but nothing changes. Thanks in advance!

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Day 1 helping the girl in the bar then everything went crazy Jumps to after hurricane all plantation scene and house got destroyed. But it still shows inn girl's pic.
Is this a bug?
I just had an option to pick "Coffee Milk and beer" Or she gave me a beer when I asked for coffee.........
Oh yeah, wtf happened to my chickens...

EDIT: Well, this is definitely a bug, just reloaded my save and went north of the bar I found my chicken. And also on my first time, when the bar girl says follow me my character got stuck on a turn in that bar. So 2 bugs 2 reload. Let's hope no 3 bugs 3 reload.
EDIT 2: Ok bug starts when I clicked the yellow-haired girl next to the door of the bar. it directly plays a cutscene. I guess she shouldn't be there in the early game.(edit 4: looks like this has been explained before on this thread)
EDIT 3: Another bug, on every scene change I get the previous cut scene Image and it won't go. a menu pops up and everything but just image on background.
EDIT 5: 23:00 abandon house just throws an error. Any fix for that? (edit 6) New discouvery(u) it worked after reload...and i was skipping everything holding mouse button that was causing lots of issue before too. So skipping is a bug too(?)

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2019
question, is stealth unobtainable in an honor run?
Hi hagare
feature Stealthiness requires 20 friendship and 20 corruption points with Marcus. Easiest way: let Marcus read Sophie's letter, take a quick look to Nina in the cave, have fun with Selena and talk to Marcus every morning.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Game is so hard to complete without walkthrough and cheats , hard to choose between girls because they are all hot and likeable

Girls untouched : Sophie , Amanda, Roxie, Angela, Lisa

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
Ok found a walkthrough but in day 05 or any day, I am not getting cat quest behind the house one. Is it bugged out due to the lady on the bar? This quest is the one which is plays on interacting to the lady on the bar.
Edit: got it on day 06 after reloading some times( clearing out some trees and saw that cat)

Last edited:

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Ok found a walkthrough but in day 05 or any day, I am not getting cat quest behind the house one. Is it bugged out due to the lady on the bar? This quest is the one which is plays on interacting to the lady on the bar.
Edit: got it on day 06 after reloading some times( clearing out some trees and saw that cat)
You can enter on day 3. Give 3 blue daisies to Evelyn who is important in that mission. The cat will disappear when you give the 3rd blue daisy. you find it in the tree. Click on the tree, showing the ball you got from Heater. The next day he is waiting under the tree in front of your house. hand it over to evelyn

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
so following the walkthrough you won't be able to get all the scenes can you? Like walkthrough forces you to be the only friend with Niki (kiss option )and also heather last scenes will be automatically be blocked.
Is it possible to get all the scenes or not?
I am at mermaid quest and just figure out there is a scene list option :eek:o_O:cry:
And after the gobline mountain quest, you won't be able to learn Stealth? I don't know but my alignment is dipped towards the honour and I opened the letter also did the Selena scenes and I don't remember doing anything honourable except saving the Trevor.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so following the walkthrough you won't be able to get all the scenes can you? Like walkthrough forces you to be the only friend with Niki (kiss option )and also heather last scenes will be automatically be blocked.
Is it possible to get all the scenes or not?
I am at mermaid quest and just figure out there is a scene list option :eek:o_O:cry:
And after the gobline mountain quest, you won't be able to learn Stealth? I don't know but my alignment is dipped towards the honour and I opened the letter also did the Selena scenes and I don't remember doing anything honourable except saving the Trevor.
I don't think that's a walkthrough problem. It's just how the game is.
You can't get everything in one playthrough.
Check the scene guide in game and you'll see some of those need you to pick a different choice to another scene

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I don't think that's a walkthrough problem. It's just how the game is.
You can't get everything in one playthrough.
Check the scene guide in game and you'll see some of those need you to pick a different choice to another scene
Yeah i also figured it out like that. But the Niki(red hair)'s scene should be obtainable right? And the stealth is outright gone. I don't know what happened but even after the invisible technique dialogues pop up I am not able to learn it. It just ends on the first interaction. Might be due to low corruption level on the late-game choices. Now in this point, I don't have any option left to learn it so I guess few scenes and Amanda's mother(?) scenes is not accessible any more.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah i also figured it out like that. But the Niki(red hair)'s scene should be obtainable right? And the stealth is outright gone. I don't know what happened but even after the invisible technique dialogues pop up I am not able to learn it. It just ends on the first interaction. Might be due to low corruption level on the late-game choices. Now in this point, I don't have any option left to learn it so I guess few scenes and Amanda's mother(?) scenes is not accessible any more.
I think the corruption route only gives you the bathing scene and you only get one bar of soap anyway.
If you kiss Nina you loose Laura.
If you don't kiss Nina you get Laura
You can only do one

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
this pic keeps on appearing even after the scene..anything i can do to fix this? View attachment 825555
stems from automatic savings. does not close from options. you should do the following

If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5",
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 720 minutes (12 hours) for auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

this line is just above the bottom of the document

Reactions: hachiko322

hachiko322

Apr 16, 2018
stems from automatic savings. does not close from options. you should do the following

If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5",
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 720 minutes (12 hours) for auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

this line is just above the bottom of the document
so this happens when we turn on the autosave right?? so the general solution is to turn it off?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Urusaisenpai , My last save upload here is not that outdated you know :) I also left 2 main route;1 ntr and 1 MC love route for people to continue from there with the new upcoming updates. On the other hand, i have saves before every scene till 19,5 right now and love route is finished but ntr route is outdated since musex did not add any content for a while to that route.
I will re-upload my save folder with new version 20 which will be release at the end of this month according to the dev. We will see.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Urusaisenpai , My last save upload here is not that outdated you know :) I also left 2 main route;1 ntr and 1 MC love route for people to continue from there with the new upcoming updates. On the other hand, i have saves before every scene till 19,5 right now and love route is finished but ntr route is outdated since musex did not add any content for a while to that route.
I will re-upload my save folder with new version 20 which will be release at the end of this month according to the dev. We will see.
Yoo Hai MWeb!
You're mega link was down i couldn't find a backup so i just added what i had from you and added mine. I hope it's alright? I can take down the post if you want.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yoo Hai MWeb!
You're mega link was down i couldn't find a backup so i just added what i had from you and added mine. I hope it's alright? I can take down the post if you want.
No it is okay man. You don't have to delete anything. Do you have every scene till 19.5?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
No it is okay man. You don't have to delete anything. Do you have every scene till 19.5?
Thanks!
But I really do not know MWeb. If you want you can upload your save file and we can check?
If i'm missing anything it's probably NTR stuff.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes