RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone tell me if there is a decent amount of NTR content in this game, or is it like 1 or 2 scenes?
One with Nina and another one with Mia. Other NTR scenes are work in progress. I believe he will add them after he finishes the other routes. If you are playing this only for NTR then it is not worth it. Enjoy.
EDIT: Ofc there are some teasing scenes and some spy ones but real ntr scenes are only 2.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
I could not find some visuals in the game on the main page. For example the girl with horns. does anyone know the reason

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
One with Nina and another one with Mia. Other NTR scenes are work in progress. I believe he will add them after he finishes the other routes. If you are playing this only for NTR then it is not worth it. Enjoy.
EDIT: Ofc there are some teasing scenes and some spy ones but real ntr scenes are only 2.
What is new with Mia?

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
Hey guys,

I seem to be stuck at showing the gold pick axe to Derek. Any help? test.png

As you can see, i have the gold pick axe there.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
What is new with Mia?
There is nothing new with Mia. There is a old ntr scene between her and Trevor's dad where MC pimps Mia. You can see that scene in my save folder. I shared it here. Enjoy.

Hikkes , That quest is not completed. Skip the quest where it ends with "*Warning: This quest is currently incomplete"

Hikkes

Aug 28, 2016
There is nothing new with Mia. There is a old ntr scene between her and Trevor's dad where MC pimps Mia. You can see that scene in my save folder. I shared it here. Enjoy.

Hikkes , That quest is not completed. Skip the quest where it ends with "*Warning: This quest is currently incomplete"
Hmm ok, thanks MWeb

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Btw, if you wanna see new girl called Tabitha's scene. This is what you should do. (Considering your save up to date till R19.7)

Go to pub at 21:00pm you will see Tabitha near bar. She will ask you that if you wanna see her tits or not. Then say "Yes". And here is the funny part.. Repeat this 25 times XD. I am not joking btw :p This is the most stupid quest ever did! Then She will say that "Dude if you really wanna see my tits then bring me a bomb!" Makes perfect sense right? :D Yeah, whatever.. Bring the bomb to the girl (Thank god i had 3 of them in chest). Then you will see her mighty tits! Gonna attach save here for lazy people.

EDIT: Save slot 50 - page 6. New Scene. It is short one and looks like an introduction. Don't hype and wait for R20.

Last edited:
Reactions: hisenthelpplz

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I couldn't end the bandit scenes either get the scenes on bars except for main quests. Like when MC retaliates against bandits MC then goes door to door I can't end that too. And seeing the walkthrough should be some quest for that girl (who we peep at 11) but nothing.
Any help on this?

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
stems from automatic savings. does not close from options. you should do the following

If someone wants to try it out, you should open the plugin.js file from Farmer's Dreams R19 \ www \ js Directory and change the 107th line.

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1.0 Custom save scene for game", "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "5",
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}}

for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "

It will change the timer from 5 minutes to 720 minutes (12 hours) for auto save function. Enough time to play the game normally. The timer starts when you load or start a game.

this line is just above the bottom of the document
Hello and excuse me what this means
for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "
its means change to this or just change 5 to 720 and
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}} need to delete it or not

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
Interesting, I never liked rpgm platform much, i wished all those "games" have at least some renpy vn elements as choices/branches for example. Playing rpgm is just like kids playing some simple puzzle games, you are "solving" some puzzles, roaming "freely", yet you have absolutely no choice but to blindly follow blind linear game-flow and to view all in-forced scenes...and usually crying out loud for help/walkthrough, or for cg-s, just to jerk off freely at last.
RPGM is good for games with a larger story and nice gameplay elements. It gives more immersion. Also, linear gameplay, lack of choice and forced scenes are not mandatory to RPGM. Plenty of games give you choice in the matter. Sounds like you've only played bad ones.

That said, most games on here are really better as Ren'Py. If its a simple story with sex scenes then Ren'Py cuts away all the pointless extra time that RPGM would add.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone gets a game freeze after scene with Mia ( when you get an option to "Let her go"/"Go after her")...my character can't move or do anything?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes