NoobGames

Jun 1, 2019
Fishing is broken for me, instead of showing the full bars, the bar is only shown partially, I think there is a problem with the images overlaying.
1601994383265.png

Please fix this, as you can't get the hunting quest done withouth the big fish, which is insane to try and catch with this bug.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Farmer's Dreams [R19.7] MuseX

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 291 MB

Win/Linux:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Hello and excuse me what this means
for:

{"name": "PKD_VNSaveSys_build", "status": true, "description": "v1. 0 Game", custom save scene for "parameters": {"AutoSave Time": "720", "
its means change to this or just change 5 to 720 and
"Common Event ID": "0", "NO Auto Save Maps": "1, 2, 28, 4, 21"}} need to delete it or not
Currently the freezing event appears to have been resolved in the r19.7 version. this method was valid for r19.5

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
is there any NTR sex scene now in r19.7??

the last I played this game is where I let that nurse?/Girl with Violet or Purple hair Hand Job my dad.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
One with Nina and another one with Mia. Other NTR scenes are work in progress. I believe he will add them after he finishes the other routes. If you are playing this only for NTR then it is not worth it. Enjoy.
EDIT: Ofc there are some teasing scenes and some spy ones but real ntr scenes are only 2.
Ty so much.

Hkjs98Lop

Sep 28, 2020
Have modified the R19.5 version a little bit.

• Set the timer for autosaving to 24 hour (1440min) to avoid the autosaving bug ( picture stuck when you are on the map)
  • Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • R19 Walktrough is included in the download (Thanks Jerodie) (only in the R19.5)
  • Save after the thunderstorm is included
Link R19.5 : Mega.nz

Link R19.7: Mega.nz

Password for rar-archive : f95zone.to

RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Usage Info:

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
The size of link R19.7 is small (Only 300M)
Should I cover it to R19.5 version?
Thank you

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I just started from the beginning again, but Mia 1st scene after taking her home from the forest seems bugged
When conversation ended it keeps popping up the forest scene image, i can move and then go outside the mayors house but its still there when i go out, i saved and then load, its still there.
What do?

pablo25

May 17, 2018
i downloaded this, Well....... The game gives black screen after the fishing part and does nothing.... restarted it, loaded, gives me no saved file -_-

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
People don't like RPGM because it artificaly makes game longer. In RPGM you are wasting a lot of time on walking from point A to point B and often doing boring and repetable stuff. After that boring part of the game you have your reward (a scene) where you read text like in visual novel games. So to get scene in a game like this let's say it's 20 min of doing stuff, and than you get a 5 min scene.

In ren'py games you just have story in which you make your choices. If game in ren'py is good than you also have some freedom (sandbox element) and your choices matter. In ren'py games (if they are good) you don't have much grind and you only enjoy a story and scenes. So you play 10 min and in that time you can get 2 or even more scenes.

The main point is that your play time in RPGM games can be 4x longer than in ren'py games, just because of this walking from A to B and doing repetable stuff. Than you get rid of this stuff, game doesn't become any worse, just the opposite it becomes better because it doesn't waste your time.

Of course there are good RPGM sex games but they are highly concentrated on sex scenes for example battle fuck games or other games where you don't have to grind and fight monsters for 30 min to get a scene.
so basically you don't like to work for the reward that is the scene. instant gratification sucks because it lessens the impact of the achievement. "Why go back and forth between locations and find objects and solve puzzles if you can get the scene instantly in RENPY." Because it's not fucking fun if you take all the RPG elements out of an RPG. There's no sense of accomplishment moving scene to scene. You don't get the sense of wanting to strangle that fucking storekeeper who sends you across the continent to find a flower while he's fucking the main heroine because the flower is useless and he just needed an excuse to be alone and train her.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
so basically you don't like to work for the reward that is the scene. instant gratification sucks because it lessens the impact of the achievement. "Why go back and forth between locations and find objects and solve puzzles if you can get the scene instantly in RENPY." Because it's not fucking fun if you take all the RPG elements out of an RPG. There's no sense of accomplishment moving scene to scene. You don't get the sense of wanting to strangle that fucking storekeeper who sends you across the continent to find a flower while he's fucking the main heroine because the flower is useless and he just needed an excuse to be alone and train her.
Yeah I don't like to work for a scene, but when there is to much work for that scene or this work is boring as fuck (collect x something, kill x something) When fighting system is demanding it only become worse. I know that if you work for something your prize is more satysfying, but when you play for 30 min and get a 2 min scene or a scene that you don't really like is really annoying. It's like "congratulations you get a handjob, now if you want a titjob you must play (grind) for another hour" . What I want from a sex game is not challange it's a pleasure or at least game should reward player equally for his work e.g. 5 min of work - 1 scene.

RPGM games that I consider really good are e.g. Vitamin Quest, To H..., Rhode's Fortress, ミッシングリンク(Missing-link), Noxian Nights. I also really like games that have battle fuck system.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have read that NTR is avoidable.

I don't like NTR and if this game have this kind of stuff i pass.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The size of link R19.7 is small (Only 300M)
Should I cover it to R19.5 version?
Thank you
The R19.7 link is a compressed version of this game. Will adding another link later with the uncompressed version.

Have added the uncompressed version to the cheatmod thread .

Last edited:
Reactions: Hkjs98Lop
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes